°~Flashback~°

For this chapter, listen to hopelessly devoted to you by grease!!
(lyrics will be in italics and underlined)

Guess mine is not the first heart broken,

You hummed a beat under your breath, noticing your feet walking on the pavement as you played with your red bowtie hanging on your chest.

It was your first day at your new school, and to be frank, you weren't nervous even a bit. You knew how'd it go. Introducing yourself and then sitting down at your own desk.

The world was beautiful, and society was so simple. If you have a quirk, everybody will think you're powerful, no matter the quirk type. But if you're quirkless, everybody will bully you, call you names, and even leave you out of school projects! All because you have no special ability..

But that wasn't a problem for you. You'd say your quirk, teleportation, was pretty useful and strong. Yes, it was simple, but you could improve it into so much more!

"Good morning everyone! My name's y/n and i'm happy to be in this class from today on. Please accept me as a new student, and if you will, maybe as a friend too!" you said, bowing down to show respect before the teacher dismissed you to your desk.

"you can sit infront of Midoriya. Midoriya, please raise your hand"

And as your wide eyes scanned the room for a 'Midoriya', instead, you saw him.

Feet on the table, head tilted backwards..

Katsuki Bakugo. You've quickly learned that by watching, his quirk was one where he'd produce different sized explosions. You didn't know how yet, but you were going to find out.

My eyes are not the first to cry.

"Whadya need, shitty extra?"

The first time you heard that voice. Boyish, not too low but not too high either, harsh, vulgar

You wanted to hear more

I'm not the first to know, there's just no getting over you

"Hah? I'm not showing you shit, it's your fault you're not listening to the lessons"

But you chuckled and let it slide, propping your elbows on the wooden desk with closed eyes, reopening them and choosing to look to your side, outside the window where sunlight was shining through.

You know, I'm just a fool who's willing

"Are ya some fucking creep? Quit following me around and get lost"

You sped up your walking and got to walk shoulder to shoulder with Bakugo, adjusting the strap of your bag on your shoulder.

"I don't get why you're so grumpy all the time, loosen up!"

"AND WHY'S AN EXTRA LIKE YOU TELLING ME WHAT THE HELL TO DO?! I SAID GET LOST!"

-to sit around and wait for you

But baby can't you see, there's nothing else for me to do

"Oi, watch it."

You let out a questioning hum, and you looked down to see a puddle infront of you, looking to be deep enough to reach your ankles.

You didn't want to get your leggings wet, but you had little to no time to react as you almost stepped in.

Not before the guy next to you pulled you towards and infront of him, saving your pure white leggings for another day.