6:57
6:58
6:59

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Be-BOOM!
(A/n): *sigh* this guy really has problems..

"Fuck mornings......." said Bakugo a few minutes ago.

Bakuteta p.o.v
I stayed in my bed a few more minutes after i exploded another alarm clock, why am i even buying them? Just to explode them the next day? Fucking useless....i thought. Then it hit me..
"FUUUUUCK I HAVE A PARTY TODAY!!!!" i bolted out of my bed directly to the bathroom to take a quick shower but before i could exit my room...i forgot what day the party was held on..i wondered if it was actually today. I went back to my night stand next to my bed to open my phone and check the day that we are today. Oh it's September sixth..WAIT OH SHIT!! i again bolted out my room this time not stopping until i reached my bathroom door, i kicked the door and i then washed my face with cold water then brushed my teeth and then i exited the bathroom back to my room to grab the tux that i just bought yesterday and then get back to the bathroom, grabbed a towel and undressed myself to get ready for a nice, steamy morning shower. Aah i needed this i thought until a shower thought entered my head. Wait, if i need my sweat to produce exlosions, what do i need to shower for? And also my sweat smells nice so..why? My weird train of thoughts crashed when i heard the door creak open, i froze in place for a moment, not wanting to make any noise so that i can hear who entered my bathroom. But then i calmed down after i heard who it was.
"Get out of here, King." i sighed in relief after finding out if was just my dog. He barked at me and i understood what he meant.
(A/n): stop thinking weird shit Bakugo's not a fucking dog
"Sorry but i can't give you a bath now, maybe later ok? Now be a good boy and exit the bathroom" and so he did as i said.

~3rd person p.o.v  7:24 AM~

Bakugo got out of the shower and dried himself before putting his underwear and tux on, it was a simple crimson red jacket with a grey shirt underneath that was tucked in a pair of dark red pants with a black belt and silver buckle, a pair of black leather shoes and a simple red tie around his neck. After that he tried to comb and put his hair in one place but to no avail, his hair wasn't a fan of this and either was he. He let it stay in his normal form but still combed it a little. How do girls do this shit?? He thought after dropping his arms from exhaust. He then heard his doorbell ring as well as a little dog barking. He dropped his comb and lazily walked downstairs to open the door for him to come in.

"Shut the fuck up King" said Bakugo in a calm voice. He then opened the door to expect Kirishima with his bright smile on and a happy "You ready dude?". But...what he saw wasn't what he was expecting, he saw a letter on his front yard that had "For Katsuki Bakugo" written on it. It had a messy handwriting but he could still read the words, was it from a family member? A friend?. Since it didn't have his hero name on it. He grabbed the letter off the ground and went inside his house, locking the door behind him. Bakugo opened the letter and he wished it wasn't in other language rather than English or Japanese, but to his unlucky ass, it was. The letter said something like this:

] {<| :~& ># '~|] #{*[

(A/n): if you want to find the hidden message then imma help ya out >~<
A=@
B=:
C="
D=&
E=~
F=*
G=-
H=+
I=>
J==
K=(
L=)
M=/
N=;
O={
P=}
Q=%
R=|
S=#
T=[
U=<
V='
W=^
X=$
Y=]
Z=_
Y