1. What?

Jisoo P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-* 

I broke my 7th alarm this week, it's WAY to early! every single night I think, I'm gonna wake up tomorrow at 5:00 a.m., I know it, but the next morning, I end breaking the alarm, and be mad at myself for putting it. Awesome isn't it? Anyway, I changed into my uniform, it's my second month working at Coffee Please, and I don't want to go late AGAIN. 
                  I put on my vans, which was very difficult, since it's a size smaller than my actual size, then I put a jacket on, I tied my hair up, I then looked over to the picture at my desk......someday, I'll see you again.

I sighed, and grabbed a granola bar from my counter which labeled 'Wednesday' on a sicky I put on it, I may be a very complicated girl, but I am very much organized!

             I hopped on my bicycle right outside my door, and pedaled, and no, I don't have my drivers license! And it wasn't my driving that made the passenger cry! I don't have enough money for a car, and I would much rather my bike, which was a gift, from my best friend, Lisa, yes, you might think: "If she were actually your best friend, she would be with you!"  But she's not, she didn't abandon me like my mom and her boyfriend did, [she said her relationships only work when I'm not around] Lisa actually passed away..... She was killed by her boyfriend, we tried saving her life, but it was too late....

               Enough of negativity! I arrived at the smallest Café here, but the most popularest, and most expensive. I as so proud to work there. It was a very organized messy, yet so vintage it was exciting! I changed the 'CLOSED' sign to 'OPEN' and smiled. 

            As soon as I turned around, I heard the bell on the door ring, I saw a tall, skinny shadow figure upon the counter, I quickly grabbed a notepad, a pen, and turned around. "Hello! Can I take your-" I stopped talking and immediately stared dreamily into this man's eyes, his super-soft looking skin, and his hair was exceptional, his jacket was made from an expensive fabric, but his lips looked so kissable! His slim figure was so perfect and-

           "Excuse me?" A deep voice said "Oh! Um, sorry, something came up my head" I replied, he smirked, and chuckled. I giggled. "Anyway, um, do you want a table?" I asked politely trying not to look straight into his eye, so we dont make eye contact. "Noo, I'll just stand here, doing nothing" He said "Sarcasm, isn't a good look on ya" I responded turning around, I bit my lip and sighed, "Follow me" I said. I guided him to a table, and he sat down, as soon as he did, our eyes locked. For a split second, my stomach was getting tingly, and my heart started eating fast, he smiled at me, and I felt like I was gonna DIE instantly, but wouldn't he think I'm a total weirdo if I just died just because he smiled? I would!

          "EHEM" He cleared his throat "Something came up, again?" He asked "Yea, hum, yea..." I turned around again and sighed, I turned back and looked at my notepad, "were you, daydreaming?" He asked "NOOOOO!, Um, I was thinking.....about.....what I'm gonna eat later on...because.....I......am running out of food and money....and...yea" I said while smiling.  He raised an eyebrow. "Well, nevermind my personal life, what would yo like to drink?"  he looked shocked. "If your running low on money, how did you even get here?! It's the middle of the city!" He asked. "Excuse me?" I responded. "Aren't you like poor or something you shouldn't even be working here!" He said rudely. "I'm just trying to do my work here!" I shouted. "Well if you didn't check me out in the first place, we wouldn't have a problem!" He shouted back. "IT'S CALLED ADMIRING!"

I got fired.

Turns out he was someone important, and he had the right to fire me, his dad owned the territory in which the coffee shop was located. I walked home, because he sent my bicycle to the city dump, I saw a mail card taped to my front door, it read:

      Jisoo,

     This is the 5th time this year, you haven't payed your rent, we gave you a warning last time, but you didn't listen, I'm afraid to say we changed the lock to your apartment, we sent your stuff  to X Corporation. Call ************* to get your stuff back. thank you for your time!                                                                                                                                                    -Small Time Inc.

I began to cry......hard, I lost my job and home, all because some stupid man!! This was on me, it's all my fault, plus, I have no phone! I didn't have enough money to pay for one! I'll sleep on my special place, well, not so special, but it's a sentimental, miracle place. There's enough space, and, an enjoyable place! I'm gonna love it there! [That is if they don't kick me out!]

Hello Loners! Hope you all enjoyed this very depressing chapter! There's more coming up! And I take any recommendation on what to write next, and it doesn't have to be Vsoo, It could be ANYTHING, don't be shy, Or you'll be a loser :P JK! You are a loser, but you are still somehow amazing! 💜💜💜💜💜💜