9. Same

"Yea! I do!" Taehyung said.

Jisoo looked more confused than ever.

"Why?" She asked

He opened his mouth but stopped. "Can I take you somewhere?"  he asked scratching the back of his neck. "That depends. . . " She said.

We were walking down the sidewalk, side to side, happily, Taehyung looked a bit curios, he seemed to be thinking, and yes, he was.

"Jisoo" He said expecting Jisoo to answer.

"Yea?" She spoke.

"When I....Fainted, did you mean to lay on my chest, or my stomach?" He asked.

"What kind of question is that?!" She said laughing.

"Well, my chest is close to my face, and my stomach is closed to my-" He stopped talking.

Jisoo Widened her eyes.

"GROSS!!! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" She jokily punched his shoulder. [OOOOOOH] 

He laughed.

He slowly started putting his hand low until it was next to Jisoo's, he moved it right, very slowly. Jisoo felt the tension in between her fingertips, he slowly interfered their fingertips and Jisoo blushed. "Do you think. . . . . maybe . . . . my dream was telling the future?" Jisoo asked confidentially.

Taehyung turned red. 

"If we want it to happen... I mean. . . "

Jisoo giggled.

"Well.. and the movies' always running in my head all the people all the lovers all my friends. and I hope that hey all get their happy end, in the end. - Conan Gray" Jisoo responded

"Now that I think about it, I was wearing the cow Pj's" She continued.

"Wait- we weren't-"Taehyung got cut off

"NO we weren't naked!" Jisoo said

"So- how-" 

"I only remember that you were kissing my neck, then we started making out then-" She was talking so confident"

"OK OK! I don't need to hear the details! It's enough to know we had clothes on!" Tae said

They both laughed.

"It's just like old time you know? Just that more-" Jisoo got cut off

"Inappropriate?" Tae responded, they both giggled

"Jisoo..." Tae said

"Yea?" She responded

He pulled her hand into a hill, it was 7:25, the sun was going down. Jisoo smiled.

Their eyes locked, he held her cheek in his hand, Jisoo squinted her eyes.

He quickly pecked her cheek and went back, they both had straight faces, but then started laughing. 

"That's all you can do?" she asked.

"Eh, can you do better?" He Answered

Jisoo tippy toed and kissed him, in the lips, she had been waiting for this kiss for so long, she was dreading this exact moment and didn't want to stop, she felt a huge brick off her shoulder, or was it Taehyung hand on her waist pulling her closer?

Without breaking the kiss, she jumped and wrapped her legs around Taehyung stomach, Taehyung inserted his tounge and Jisoo went along with it. The kiss wasn't rough, it was soft, plump, and passionate. They stopped kissing [FINALLY] and Taehyung put Jisoo down. They giggled and couldn't stop smiling. The same lady who called them 'a cute couple' passed by the sidewalk and didn't looked surprised.

 "Weren't y'all not a couple?" She smiled and winked, she soon disappeared into view, Jisoo didn't matter, her desires were no more. 

"Same"  Jisoo said.

"Same what?" Taehyung said still holding her waist, and her hands on her shoulders.

"I love you too" She whispered in his ear.

He smiled with teeth, and everything was happy.

Not for long.... or so 😉😁

- - - -  - - -

EEEEEEEK