The Letter

Who's this good girl who decided to give you 2 updates in a day after being dead for too long? Huh? Who is she??

Previously:

"So tomorrow morning, I'll be going to Hogsmeade. And that's final" He says before lifting himself off the chair and walking out of the room towards his own.

Now: 

James and Alisha watched Harry storm off to his room. with a bemused face. 

"Nice" James said, gesturing towards the glass of juice in his hands from which he just took a sip. Alisha chuckles lightly at the attempt of James to lighten the mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry went  inside his room, and fumbled with a few things, which he needed for the trip, on a table. But as his eyes moved they caught something which was not there before. He picked it up and realised it was a brand new trekking bag. He started tearing the plastic upon it and because of the sound of tearing, he didn't realise when his father came inside his room, and stood behind him. 

"Is the color ok?" James asked, startling Harry, who looked back at his shoulder towards his father.

"Why do you keep lecturing me?" Harry asked instead. "I want to live my life on my basis"

"Because I worry about you! When one day you'll become a fathe--" James was cut by Harry who said, in a flat and bored voice "I don't want to become someone's father".

Hearing this James just chuckled and came forward to Harry, "Ok, why did you lie to me?"

"Dad, even if I go to Ron's house for a night, you don't sleep the whole night. I didn't want to give you tension" Harry said, not looking James in the eye.

"You din't want to give me tension? Then why are you going to climb that damn mountain!!??Is it that important for you?" James said, with a slightly raised voice, but not in an angry way.

Harry just said "Yes" and plopped down on his bed, hugging the trekking bag that hasn't left his hands for a second.

James sat down beside him, looking at him with a gentle look. "Thank you for the bag, I love it" Harry said looking at the bag, which he was still hugging. James just smiled and kept his arm around Harry's shoulder and said "Take care, OK?" making Harry look at him "And enjoy a lot" he completed as Harry smiled.

James returned that smile before hugging Harry, and plopping a kiss on his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco was in his room, studying, again. But he couldn't concentrate. So he let his eyes wander , which led to him spotting the trekking pamphlet which Hermione had left at the shopping mart that day.

He picked it up and started reading it. He abandoned the pamphlet and went towards his desktop and started searching about the particular trek. His eyes moving left to right and then below as he took in every word and picture on the screen, which showed photos of tents, snowy mountains, people in the photos who are enjoying snow fights.

Draco's eyes shined as he saw how happy people looked, enjoying their trips, living their lives to the fullest. And at that moment he knew what he had to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bloody Hell!! How can they play so bad!!" a voice exclaimed, practically shouting. That voice belonged to Ron, a ginger who was currently sitting on a bench on the King Cross's station, watching a soccer (or football or whatever you guys play in Britain) match between Chudley Cannon and Holyhead Harpies. And not wanting to break their record of losses, Chudley continues to loose. Which is how we're led to this situation of Ron being frustrated. 

"Hey!" came a cheery voice before Ron stumbled from the weight of his best friend, Hermione, who was hugging him as if her life depended on it. Ron scowled, due to the annoyance of his team losing, and removed Hermione's arms from himself harshly.

"Don't do this now right now Hermione!.....I'm in a lot of tension right now!" Ron grumbled before looking back at the screen, on which The Chudley Cannons continue to give poor performance.

"Yeah, so much tension that you forgot to pick me up" Hermione said, slapping Ron's chest lightly. Ron looked at her with furrowed eyebrows before saying "Why should I pick you up every time? What? Are you a 5 year old? Huh? Will taxi drivers kidnap you?" finishing this he return his gaze back at the screen.

Hermione just shook her head and said "Stop trying to be over-smart. Let's go, the train is here" before taking a few steps towards the railway platform. Ron glanced at her and said "I don't wanna go on this stupid trip" making Hermione look towards him.

"What? Why will you not go to the trip" a third voice exclaimed before Hermione could say anything. 

Ron looked back at his shoulder to find his second best friend, Harry. He shrugged and said "I'm not gonna miss The Chudley Cannon vs The Holyhead Harpies just for a stupid trip". He looked back at the screen just in time to see Chudleys missing another goal. He groaned in annoyance while Harry contemplated.

"Correct. You're right, the Chudleys need you" Harry said before walking towards Hermione "Let's go Hermione".

"Seriously?" Hermione asked with a perplexed expression as she watched Harry walk past her, towards the train. Harry just grabbed her arm and started walking along with her, all while Ron watched them. 

As Ron finally came out of his trance, he shouted at them "Oi! You guys are seriously leaving me here?" 

"Yes" Harry replied in a 'duh' voice "You don't want to come right? So don't come" 

"Of course I want to come" Ron replied.

"But how will you come? You lost all your money in a bet on the Chudley's match, didn't you?" Harry said with an accusing look. Ron's eyes widened a fraction before his face took on a guilty look.

"How did you know?" he asked, not looking Harry in the eye. Harry walked to him and grabbed his collar "I'm your best-friend since childhood. You did it didn't you?"

Ron smiled sadly before looking past Harry's shoulder, towards Hermione. "Go. At least you guys have fun" he said patting Harry's shoulder.

"Shut up you sentimental arsehole" Harry said, pulling Ron's bag to drag him with him."Let's go, when will my savings come in handy?"

Ron pulled out of Harry's grip and said "No Harry, it's your hardwork's money" (AN/ Harry does small recordings and does small camera works for extra money) Ron shakes his head and continues "Save them".

"Money is for spending, not saving" Harry said before looking at Hermione and saying "All three of us are going on this trip. Come on" Ron shook his head but picked his bag anyway and followed both his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Winky, can you please start the tea?" Narcissa said to her maid, before walking towards where today's newspaper was kept. But as he neared the table she noticed a letter on it. She furrowed her eyebrows before picking and opening it up.

Mom and Dad,

First of all, please don't freak out. And secondly, I'm sorry to do this to you.....

Narcissa's eyes widen before she ran to wake Lucius up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fact that the title is "THE LETTER" and I'm not even telling you guys what's in the letter is ironic. LMAO

"How did you know?"