Meh

"Are you following me?" Hermione said, face perched on her fist, with a smile, staring intensely at Draco. Draco widened his eyes before opening his mouth to deny before Ron spoke.

"Don't mind her" he gestured at Hermione with his thumb "It's her fantasy to have a boy follow her". Hermione gasped and they both started bickering as Draco looked at them with a small smile.

"Excuse me, does anyone of you have a knife?" she said.

They all turned their heads towards the new voice which belonged to a girl who had an apple in her hand.

Shirt opened till you can see her cleavage, her leaning down too much was also not helping.

Ron looked at her chest before looking back at her face before he started stammering.

"Y-yes we s-surely should have a-a knife!" saying all this while searching for a knife. Hermione looked at her a little hurt but a whole lot more angry.

When after 1 minute passed and Ron still could not find a knife Hermione gave the girl a fake smile before saying "Oops! Looks like no one has a knife".

Hearing this the girl pouted and started walking away while mumbling "Should've brought bananas" when suddenly her way was blocked by Harry.

Draco sat a little forward wanting to listen what Harry was saying.

"I have a knife" he said and watched the girl's face lit up with a smile. "Can you give it to me.....please?"

"What will I get in return?" he asked, a little smirk on his face.

The girl blushed and looked down before peering through her lashes.

"What do you want?" she asked shyly. While Hermione and Draco cringed.

Harry placed a small Swiss army knife in her hands before saying "For now, your name will work"

The girl giggled before replying "Romilda"and keeping her palm on Harry's. Seeing this Draco frowned, not even knowing why.

"So Romilda, where are you going from this train?" he asked, leaning on the doorway of their compartment.

"Oh I'm going to the trekking camp!" she giggled.

Harry gave her an enthusiastic look, which Draco could clearly see was fake.

"Really!? Me and my friends are also going there! Why don't you sit with us?" he asked while giving her a flirty smile.

She clapped her hands giddily and said "Oh really!? Then I should go and call my friends! Can I...? "

"Harry" he simply replied.

She gave him a kiss on his cheek before running off to find her friends.

Harry entered the compartment with a smirk and sat down beside Draco who gave him a dirty look.

"Wow! She has friends too?! They also must be hot!" said Ron with an open mouth which Hermione snapped shut with her hands, gifting him with a glare.

"Shut up Ronald! You're not here to fuck! You're here to camp with your friends!" she said while Ron just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah Yeah Hermione, whatever "

Before Hermione could say another word three girls ran into the room.

"Hello Harry!" Romilda giggled "These are my friends Lavender and Parvati"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A filler

No other excuse

Except I'm tired

And I have an exam tomorrow which I don't know shit about

So yeah, life's shit, the usual....

I'm depressed

I don't know why I'm telling you this.

But you must keep this a secret

Bye