Chapter 2

After months of working on the Funtimes, William and Blanco finally finished them. Amber ran downstairs with Elizabeth complaining that Eli took her Foxy plush when she saw the Funtime animatronics.

"Whoa, They're so pretty...!" She said.

"We did do a pretty good job on them." Blanco said.

"I like Funtime Foxy the most...!" Amber said, As William picked her up.

"Why am I not surprised? You really like Foxy, Don't you?" William said.

Amber nodded and William put her back down. Amber ran upstairs and Blanco said he had to get going and left. William continued working on the Funtime animatronics for a bit before they were complete all the way. 

"I can't believe I forgot to program Funtime Foxy's and Funtime Freddy's special programing." He muttered to himself.

Once William finished with the programing, He went upstairs to notice Fire and Michael scaring Amber and Chris.

"Guys, I told you two not to scare your siblings." William said, in a disappointed tone.

"Whatever, Dad." Fire said, rolling her eyes and putting her mask up.

"Yeah, Well you guys should get ready for bed." William said.

William had been working on the funtime animatronics for two hours after he got home from the pizzeria. He had a lot of work to get done with his new pizzeria opening. But when Chris, Fire, and Michael went upstairs, Amber stayed down with William because she was scared of her nightmares.

"Amber, Aren't you gonna go upstairs?" William asked.

"I don't wanna be alone...." Amber said, hugging William.

"What's the matter, Sweetie?" William asked.

"Nightmares...." Amber said, crying into William's shirt.

"Amber, Nightmares aren't real... I've told this to Chris before." William said, picking up Amber and carrying her upstairs, "But I promise I won't let anything happen to you." I can't lose another child, Especially after I lost Terrance. William thought.