Chapter 19

Timeskip to the time of Pizzeria Simulator

List of Scraps that will appear here:

Scraptrap - William Afton
Scrapbaby -Elizabeth Afton
Molten Freddy - F.T Foxy/Layla, F.T Freddy/Sky, Bon Bon/Rain, Ballora/Clara, and Lolbit/Fire and Shadow
Lefty - Charlie and Sammy
Nightmare Mangle(I count her as a scrap, ok?) - Amber 
_________________

"Those stupid cries of children are getting us nowhere!" Nightmare Mangle shouted stomping her foot, "I've ran in endless circles trying to find them!"

"Yeah but we have to keep trying." Molten Freddy said.

"Try what?! Admit it, Molten! You have no idea how we're gonna get out of here!" Nightmare Mangle shouted.

"Leave this to me." Scrapbaby said, "You don't really know who your employer is, Do you? Do you think that this job just fell out of the sky for you? No, This was a gift for us. You gathered them all in one place, All of those little souls, All together. Just like he asked you to. Now we can do what we were created to do and be complete. I will make you proud, Daddy! Watch, Listen, and be full."

Nightmare Mangle and Lefty looked at each other after what Scrapbaby said and looked at Scraptrap and Molten Freddy. 

"Maybe we can all be complete-" Lefty started.

"Connection terminated. I'm sorry to interrupt you Elizabeth, If you even remember that name. But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You have not been called here to receive a gift nor have you been called here by the individual you assume but you have indeed been called. You have all been called here to a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, A maze with no prize. You don't even realize you are trapped, Taunted by the sounds of children screaming with excitement. But you will never find them, None of you will. This is where your story ends. For some of you, I believe there is peace. Although for one of you, The darkest pit of hell has opened up to swallow you whole. Oh, And give up your spirits, They don't belong to you. My daughter, I knew you would return as well. It is in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, The day you were shut out and left to die, No one was there to lift you up into their arms the ways you lifted others into yours. It is time to rest, For you and for those who you lifted up. This ends for all of us. End communication." Cassette man(Henry) explained.

Nightmare Mangle looked at Molten Freddy and both of them climbed into the vents as Lefty, Scraptrap, and Scrapbaby went another way. Nightmare Mangle and Molten Freddy got to the office where Michael was and went to jumpscare him.

"......I'm sorry guys, But it's the only way for you to be free....." Michael muttered, hitting Molten Freddy with the crowbar knocking him into the fire and kicking Nightmare Mangle into the fire as well, releasing their souls.

Michael took the escape that Henry explained to him about and left the pizzeria. Scraptrap and Scrapbaby tried to escape the pizzeria as well but they then realized that there was no escape for them and hugged each other.