Chapter 15

Chris(As Shadow Freddy) lead each of the animatronics to the back of the pizzeria one at a time so William would come out of the Safe Room and dismantled each of the animatronics. Fire(Who was Shadow Bonnie) couldn't do anything except appear as an illusion. 

"That's it. I can't take it anymore. I'm leaving this stupid animatronic." Fire said, leaving Shadow Bonnie.

Fire went down to Sister Location to look for something to hold her soul when she saw an animatronic sitting underneath the computers in the private room and went inside that. 

"Hey Bon Bon, Go G-Get 'em!" Funtime Freddy said, yeeting Bon Bon to the other side of the room.

"Ow..." Bon Bon said.

"Are you ok?" Fire/Lolbit asked.

"I'm fine, Lolbit. Thanks for asking." Bon Bon said, smiling, "Anyways, Freddy should be glad that throw didn't break me again. But I think C.B wanted to see us anyway." He said again.

"Should I come too?" Fire/Lolbit asked. 

"I mean, She asked for all of the Funtimes to meet with her. So that would include you, Lolbit." Bon Bon explained, going back to Funtime Freddy.

Fire(As Lolbit) got up and went over near Funtime Auditorium. Funtime Foxy was yelling Funtime Freddy about how he needed to stop throwing Bon Bon. Why am I not surprised? She thought. 

"Will you two shut up? I could hear both of you from Ballora Gallery." Ballora said.

"Sorry Ballora. I didn't realize I was being so loud." Funtime Foxy said.

"Guys, I came up with a plan for us to escape this underground facility." Circus Baby said.

"Yeah, What's that C.B?" Bon Bon said.

"Well, It does start with each of us getting scooped but whatever parts are leftover get used to create a new animatronic that we form called 'Ennard'." C.B explained.

"Honestly, I don't really like the start of the plan. Why would I need to know this? Because one; I don't perform with yall." Fire/Lolbit said. 

"Lolbit, You can't seriously be thinking of backing out of the plan are you?" C.B asked.

"I mean, I might as well. Y'all might want to escape but maybe I don't..." Fire/Lolbit said. 

Uh oh, Seems like someone's gonna have suspicions coming their way.
Fire/Lolbit: "Oh hush..."
Nuuuu~
Elizabeth/C.B: "Yes."
Fine... See yall in the next chapter.