chapter 3

YU pov......

I was getting ready with the disguise as a personal bodyguard the suit and everything are all done prepared.

We all done and get our guns ready for safety of course. We went to our car and get in start to drove to our destination as we don't use driver couse what bodyguard have a driver right. Evan and richard use one car while me alone don't ask why.

as we arrived at the company there is Ray and Chih Zi Tian if I'm not wrong. Ray said that the boss are waiting is Upstair so we went inside and the attention goes to all of us. They all are looking at us curiously and i just ignore them because It's not my business. Well we get in the elevator and when to the 50th floor well the president office is there. Since this is where the office was its quiet safe for them. When we arrive at the president office need to say this lot of time since i need to get to get used to calling him president. RAY knocked the door and i hear a deep voice saying that to come in. We all get in the office as we saw him checking a file and damn boy he look hot.

 He look at me not blinking and im wondering did i disturb his work. Well i'm confused cause he was literally staring at me like a meal. RAY snapped his hand and he broke our stare that look like not gonna stop later. He said "are you guys gonna stay here the whole time?"  i look at him and said that "well, we just gonna follow where you go till you finished from your work then we will go home or handle our business. " and he nodded as a sign that he understood what i mean." EVAN and RICHARD will be guarding outside to make sure a person who are coming will not harm you." he nodded and i continue " I will be guarding inside to make sure everything will be alright so that is all you don't need to worry much." 

as I said that all of them except me and zihong went out to work of course I can see EVAN and RICHARD standing at side of the door and I stand behind lin zihong. He turn to me and said that the list of name has been prepared and there is only three at the papers which is  WANG JINGWEI, LEE QUANJIE and YANG LIKUAN. Well their name sound like a bad person name maybe that is why. As I flip to another page I saw their info, so WJW work here as lin zihong secretary well that is gonna be easy cause usually he is gonna be with LZH.

 LQJ is working as the accountant in here so she is most like to do it cause an accountant usually has almost info about the project. Next is YLK he is working as the head PR TEAM 1. Well should find this fast cause ZH enemy is not easy at all. I have known who is the real culprit of this sabotage but I don't know who HE ask to steal and erase the data project. As I'm done with the list I went outside to give it to EVAN and RICHARD.

 I went back inside and stood at the place that I stood at just know. A few minutes later i heard a knock on the door and LZ as to come in, i saw the WJW coming inside looking confused maybe because there are bodyguard outside and he look at me with curiosity as why im here. well cant tell him anything cause his on the LIST. HE turned to LZH as he telling him all the schedule and meeting for today. and he finished and went outside with confused expression.

 LZH turned to me and said that he have a meeting with client and i ask who he said the name and i ask EVAN to check who is that guy. As EVAN comfirmed that the guy are safe and are not a threat i nod at him "we can go now" i said to him and he take all of his thing and went to the meeting with me and his secretary.

 Suddenly the workers office open up and there is a man........ a man that i well known cause i checked his background and info. That man is LZH enemy and the person who hired an employee of this company to sabotage the project(only Yu know this) and he stood infront of LZH as i went to stood infront of LZH and pushed him he look at in confuse and annoyed as maybe me a 'mere bodyguard' standing on his way. The man named is not unfamiliar in the industry........XU GUOFENG!!!

THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY UPDATE CAUSE IM SHORT OF IDEA GUYS!!!! IF YOUHAVE ANY IDEA YOU CAN SHAREIT TO ME AND I WILL MAKE A GOOD USE OF THE IDEA IN THIS BOOK FOR SURE ^-^   

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK DONT FORGET TO COMMENT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHAPTERS AND VOTE FOR THE CHAPTERS. LOVE YOU GUYS SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE TAKE A GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF <3 <3 <3