Chapter 1 | Ritchie's Final Chance? Don't Screw Up.

Ritchie's POV
"Where... Where Am I!?". As I Looked Around It Was Dark And Light. Well I Mean It Was Half White And The Other Half Was Black In This Endless Looking Room. I Was Floating!? Why Was I Floating!? I Then Fell Down.

To Which I Thought I Was Gonna Keep Falling, But I Didn't... I Woke Up To See My Friends Trying To Wake Me Up. They Were... Panicking!? What!? What's Going On!? I Thought. Then, I Fully Woke Up And Saw That My Friends Weren't How They Looked Now But Their Past Selves... I Was Gonna Ask What Was Happening Before I Was Dragged By Them To The Rooftop... We Were Back In The Apocalypse!? I Was Panicking Again... If We We're Here Then How Was I In Hell With The Others!? I Was Confused Till They Spoke...

????'s POV:
"Why Hello Ritchie." They Said. Ritchie Looked At Them Confused And Panicked, But He Tried Calming Himself Down Which Worked. "Don't Panic Dear! I'm Just Going To Explain What's Happening To You..." They Spoke Softly Which Was Able To Make Ritchie More Comfortable In This Solid Half White And Half Black Area. This Area Is Stretched Out To The Point It's Endless! Ritchie Then Asked "What Am I Doing Here Though? Wasn't I Back In Celestial High?" He Seemed To Question This Person. They Spoke Again Now Saying "I Know, I'm Here To Give You A Second Chance. The Things You Did In The Past Was Horrible, But I'm Allowing You To Keep Some People Alive In This New Timeline... You Can Choose Anyone Of Your Dead Friends And I'll Bring Them Back In This Timeline. The Other Timeline You Come From Is Already Stable Enough For A Replacement You To Go There. You Will Still Have The Script, But You Can Change The Script To However You Want It To Be! Except You Can't Go Killing Everyone You Meet Though Ritchie...". Ritchie Was Happy To Be Given A Second Chance, But Nervous If He May Screw It Up. "Don't Be So Nervous Dear! You Will Still Have Your Memories And If You Mess Up Or If You Need My Help I'll Be There!" They Said To Ritchie. "I-" Ritchie Seemed To Now Be Not So Nervous As He Was Before. "But... What Is Your Name..?" He Asked To The Figure. "Hmmm..." The Figure Seemed Confused But Made An Answer Though "You Can Call Me What Ever You Want Dear." The Figure Said To Ritchie Due To Not Having A Name. Ritchie Seemed Surprised That They Didn't Have A Name, But Even So Thought Of A Name For The Poor Nameless Person. He Thought And Thought Till He Found A Name! "How About Fallen? Or Hafu?" Ritchie Asked Them. Fallen Seemed To Enjoy These Names. "Those Names Seem Nice." Fallen Said Softly To Not Scare Ritchie. Ritchie Just Responded With A Nod. "But... How Do I Go Back To The Others Though??" Ritchie Questioned Fallen. "Just Simply Think Of The Place Where You Were Last, Till I Put You Back Into Your Mind." Fallen Said. "That Seems Easy Enough!" Ritchie Thought Out Loud. As Ritchie Thought... He Was Out Of His Mind Back With His Vision Seeing The Others Look Over The Edge.

"The Damn Games Shouldn't Be Accurate But They Are!" Michael Yelled Loudly At David, "See! The Games Are Accurate!" David Yelled Back At Michael. Brandon Just Kept Looking Down Of The Rooftop Onto The Zombies Below, While Luke Looked Like He Was Trying To Stay Calm But Was Failing That Entirely. "I'll Kick Your Ass David!" Michael Yelled. "You're To SHORT To FUCKING Kick My Ass Michael! You're Not Even The  Size Of My Leg!" David Yelled Back. "Okay, Guys! Just Stop Fighting!" Luke Yelled At The Both Of Them, "Yeah" Brandon Agreed. I Was Quiet But I Had To Seem Like I Was Panicking Still So They Won't Expect A Thing. My Breathing Hitched But Was Let Down After A Couple Of Seconds Had Gone By. The Others Noticed My Breathing Pattern And Was Able To "Calm" Me Down, Even Though I Was Calm And I Was Just Acting.

We Left The Janitor's Closet And Had Our Weapons Except Luke Since He's Kind Of The Bait. I Remembered This Part, It's When The Zombie Jumped Out The Corner And Threw Him To The Other Hallways First Classroom Window. Then, Proceed To Run At Him And Bite Him. I Didn't Know Wether To Let Luke Live Or Let Him Be Eaten. It Was To Quick For Me To Decide As The Zombie Already Threw Luke And Was About To Reach Him.

I-I-

EVERYTHING WAS TO QUICK I JUST COULDN'T FOCUS-

I Swung...

The Zombie Wasn't Able To Bite Luke But Instead Bit The Crowbar. I Was Relieved, But The Zombie Would Try To Bite Me Next So Ripped The Crowbar Back Before Then Swinging My Crowbar To It's Head. It Completely Exploded Blood Everywhere More Specifically On Me. I Was Covered In Blood. I Didn't Know How To React, So I Just Picked Up Luke Wanting To Get Away From The Zombie On The Ground As Fast As I Could. Luke Was Scared More Importantly He Seemed Disgusted At Me. Probably Because Of All The Blood On Me That Just Got Onto Him By Me Helping Him Up. I Did Not Feel Comfortable To Stay In The School Any Longer Than We Had To. The Others Were Nervous, Surprised, And Maybe A Tint Of Fear In Their Eyes As They Saw Me Completely Obliterate That Zombie's Head With One Swing. I Wasn't Surprised I Was Able To Do That Since I've Killed More People In The Group Than Any Of Them. Even If They Were Combined! I Would Be Laughing But I Don't Want To Seem More Of A Psychopath Than I Already Am, Especially After That.

We Then Headed To Michael's House, We Boarded Up Everything Though Michael Broke Some Glass Earlier Which Also Will Alert Zombies. Then JP Or Whatever The Hell His Name Is Was Screaming While Running Down The Road From A Horde Of Zombies. God I Remember Him, Annoying As Hell. I Yelled At His To Shut The Fuck Up Though He Didn't Listen, Michael Called Him Into The Room While We Were Discussing A Plan. I Knew Exactly What They Were About To Think More Specifically What Michael Was Thinking... I Looked At Jp While He Looked At Me, I Smiled Happily Before Grabbing Him And Chucking Him Out The Window. Ya Get It? Chuck-ing- Haha! Funny. The Others Were Shocked And Quite Scared Except Michael He Smiled At Me. We Then Ran Outside Out Passing The Zombies That Were Eating Jp And Jp Screaming In Pain. I Smiled, Jp Looked Over At Me While My Eyes Then Glowed Such A Dark Blood Red Color, I Then Turned My Head Around And Jumped Into The Water Following The Others.