Incomplet picture

After a lot of fun between this little family....
At midnight..
Everyone slept to their room, but Leon was the one who was not sleeping.. He was making a painting of his family.. There was his parents and his brother. Like evey topic he loved to draw and playing guitar.. His room was totally gathered by a large amount of books , some canvas in every corner of the small room, hanging these award he got from school by being the best student and the best boy of his school of every years and a guitar next to his bed. It's his tactic to make a painting after having a great moment with his family..but in secret.
The painting was about to finished, he just had to draw himself in the picture.
He took up the pencil and he was about to touch the pencil to the canvas, at this time.............

He realized that his heart beat was getting faster by faster.. And he was Trembling by pain.. The pencil he was holding was dropped on the floor from his hand
He fall down on the floor...he was Fidgeting for the pain.. He needed some water to drink.. He tried to reach his hand to tha table where was a glass with water but his hand Slipped out and the glass fall down on the floor and broken.. Leon couldn't take it anymore so he passed out..
Mrs. Gli heard the sound of the glass so he ran to Leon's room... Fortunately the room was not loced.. When she opened the door he got his elder child laying on the floor and he got cut his finger by the glass..

She screamed !!

After heard the screaming of his wife Mr. Gli came as quickly as possible.. "what's wrong..? Why were you screaming? " Mr. Gli asked her unpleasantly...
She replied nothing but pointed her finger toward Leon's room.. Mr. Gli entered into the room and he shook..!!

The picture he painted remained incomplete forever...