Chapter One- Michael Bublé

{Y/N}

{Y/N}'s Mom

My mom burst through the door and I quickly closed the current tab on my computer.

"{Y/N}, what class are you in?" she asked as she quickly yoinked a coke can out of the fridge

I quickly looked at the clock, as I had been mindlessly logging on to each of my zoom meetings. I did some quick calculations and figured out I was in Health. "Health," I replied. I clicked on the zoom tab and turned on my audio. "We are learning about Birth control and Condoms."

"Neat." My mother responded, her voice laced with sarcasm. I had been a teen pregnancy AND a mistake, but I never took that personally. My mom and I had a funny relationship, almost like two friends instead of a mom and a child."I have a meeting in 15 minutes at the bakery. I need to run some errands and then head back to work. I am going to then get on the plane and head out for my business meeting. I will text you when I land! See you in about two weeks!

And she was out the door.

"Thank you, class! Have a weekend!" The teacher said. I slid my mouse over to the leave meeting button. "{Y/N}, could you please stay a minute?" I snapped out of my trance and turned on my camera.

"Of course!" I said as this was my favorite teacher. "What can I help you with Mr. Jackson?"

"I... I've noticed something is... off... about you lately. I know you have a counselor, and your mom is going to be out of town for the next few weeks, so I excused you from all your classes while she is gone." I had a small smile on my face. I felt like I could always talk with Mr. Jackson about anything. "Now," he continued "that doesn't mean you can't show up. if you do ever want to come to class, you can, but it is not mandatory for the weeks that your mom is gone." He smiled and we had a moment. A moment of appreciation.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Jackson, I really appreciate that."

"No problem Kiddo. Hope to see you in my class sometime soon!"

ₜᵢₘₑ ₛₖᵢₚ bᵣₒᵤgₕₜ ₜₒ yₒᵤ by 🅷🅰🆅🅴 🅰 🅲🅰🆁🆁🅾🆃, 🅲🅰🅻🅼 🆈🅾🆄🆁🆂🅴🅻🅵

I was lying flat on my bed. I couldn't sleep. I looked out my window at the clear night sky. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed my phone, AirPods, skateboard, and Ranboo hoodie. I turned on Tubbo's stream, got in my car, and drove.

I was going to California.

_______________________________________________________