ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜:ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖💘

(Y/N's pov)

I get to school the next day and open my locker take my stuff out and put the other in and my locker comes to a close but not by me. By the boy named Archie Andrews. "Yes Archie?" "So you cheat on me and now its just 'Yes Archie?' ?" "But i didn't cheat Cheryl-" "I heard Cheryl at the party (Y/N)!" You see Cheryl walking down the hallway You yell out to her "CHERYL!" she turns around and walks to you "Yes (Y/N)?" "Did you actually mean what you said at the party?" "No I was just a little jealous of your relationship that's all"Cheryl says looking down to the floor. "See Archie? now if you'll excuse me I have a life unlike someone" I say looking him up and down. The bell rings and my and Cheryl make our way to class. I walk her to her class and we kiss each other good bye and we both say simultaneously "See you later" we giggle and I walk to my class and she walks to hers. I get into class to see my desk with stuff written in sharpie. The stuff on my desk says 'cheater' 'hoe' 'whore' 'slut' 'nasty' i looked at it and then looked up to see Archie smirking and trying to contain his laughter. I walk out of the classroom and dart straight to thornhill. I get there open the door and say "Good afternoon Nana Rose" "Good Afternoon child" I run up to Cheryl's room and just stay there.

(Cheryl's pov)

I get out of class and walk to (Y/N)'s class and shes no where to be found. i peak into the classroom, and no one is in there i walk over to her desk and see stuff on it. I walk closer to see it and it reads 'cheater' 'hoe' 'whore' 'slut' & 'nasty' i get angered by these words and im looking for (Y/N) and I up just wanting to skip so i do. I go home to thornhill walk into my room to see (Y/N) on the floor with her knees pulled to her chest and head down. "(Y/N)?" "Y-yes" I hear her say shakily. "A-are you all right?" "Y-yeah" "I saw what they wrote on your desk. Are you sure your all right you can talk to me if you need to im always going to be here if you need me" "..." "Would you like anything to drink are you hungry?" "Yes please" and with those words reluctantly leave (Y/N) in the room to got get her some food. I leave the house, get into my red car and I drive to pops. When I get there I order my food and (Y/N) a burger, onion rings, fries, & a vanilla milkshake. I thank pops for the food get back into my car and drive back to thornhill. i walk into my room and (Y/N) is no where to be found. I then hear my shower running and (Y/N)'s singing. I sigh and set up a picnic in the backyard of thornhill and I go back into my room and wait for (Y/N) to come out of the shower. she finally comes out the shower wearing some of my pajamas. I smile at (Y/N) and say "Follow me love" (Y/N) nods and follows me into the backyard being to lazy to argue. She sees the backyard and the picnic says "Cheryl thank you for doing this." i giggle and enjoy our picnic. 

(Y/N's pov)

as we finish up, i hear Cheryl say "Y/N?" i tun around to see her turn bright red and she looks embarrassed. she looks teary-eyed as she says that she needs help. I know exactly what she needs. i help her upstairs  and sat her to watch her favorite movie: "woman in red". while she watches i finish cleaning up our picnic and help nana rose to sleep. i make sure to close all dorrs behind me as we will probably make noise.  i go into the bathroom and change into this:

i am feeling incecure about it and you start to rethink my decision but i go for it

i am feeling incecure about it and you start to rethink my decision but i go for it. you know that cheryl is probably in her underwear already, so i brace my self and walk in to cheryl wearing this:

 you know that cheryl is probably in her underwear already, so i brace my self and walk in to cheryl wearing this:

i am stunned and i blush as i can practically see the horns sprout of her head. i giggle as Cheryl turns bright red. i pounce over her kissing and grasping the bed sheets. i then start moving down to her neck as Cheryl whimpers and lets out soft moans as she grows impatient. i stopped and got nervous. i sat at the headboard and curled up in the blanket. Cheryl turns and asks whats wrong. i was scared because i didn't know what to do and i had never done this at all.  i wanted to explain this to her but i was too embarrassed to tell her.  i looked at her teary-eyed and told her i was scared. she looked at me in concern when i told her "i-i cant. iv'e n-never done this before. i cant." i kept repeating. "shit." Cheryl says. "shes having an anxiety attack".  i start breathing heavy and before i can say anything else she kisses me.  Somehow it works and i calm down.  she tells me that i don't have to help her. but damn do i want her.  i  tell her what i thought and she said it was okay. she said she would show me and then i would do it to her.  i said okay and i was kinda nervous to try this. i had never had sex before. NEVER. so she kissed me as i did her, moving down to my neck, making me moan. she then moved down to my nipples, and when i tell you i saw stars-     she moved to the next and soon moved down my stomach leaving a trail of kisses as she went. she got down to my underwear and looked at me  questioning for my approval, i nodded my head and she slid off my underwear.  she  started licking and sucking my already wet core. i let out soft moans and she stopped. i was confused to see her sit up and say my turn.  i groaned as i couldn't get up and she said fine.  she moved down to my core and started pumping her long fingers in and out. it felt good but soon she picked up the pace bringing her fingers deeper each time. she told me that our safe word was "red"  she kept going and it got painful. but i mostly felt pleasure so i brushed it off. in a couple of minuets i hit my high. she kept going as it got more painful. she kept going and then there was blood. i dont quite know what happened but it happened.  i started shaking and i apoligised over and over again. she started instinging it was okay and that she was sorry. she explained to me that i wasnt dying and that she just "popped my cherry" i didnt quite know what that meant but i was fine with not dying.  she then picked me up bridal style and took me to the couch in a blanket to watch tv. she cleaned up the bed and i showered and got into the shower. i kept wincing in pain though.  i guess cheryl heard me because as soon as i came out of the bathroom cheryl was standing there. she apoligized once again.   i told her it was okay but she wasnt having it.  she swept me up and laid me on the now made up bed.  we watched my favorite movie frozen. when let it go started, Cheryl said to go ahead. now i was exited. ¨fuck it all, fuck it all, i dont give a fuck anymore! i never gave a fuck anyways." i sang. Cheryl just giggled and we soon fell asleep.