New day

( 3rd Person Pov)
It's the next morning, 6 am to be exact, and y/n has showered about what seems to be 40 times. It's been months, almost a year since Nicholas raped her and Veronica had found her that night, but she still felt disgusted with herself. Was she that repulsive that Nicholas only wanted her body? Was Cheryl only dating her out of sorrow? Were Veronica and Betty even her real friends or do they just feel sorry for her? Y/n hit rock bottom and didn't know if anything was real anymore. She looked at the stripes on her arm, almost completely gone. She thought for a second about going back to the top of her closet and going under her velvet hat box to get her blade, but something stopped her. Someone to be exact. While she was in her bathroom huddled up into a bundle of silent tears and thoughts, a tired Cheryl walked into the room, rubbing her eyes. She gave Y/n a supportive smile before leaving and Y/n could hear the redhead's footsteps to her own bathroom down the hall.

(Time skip brought to you by Sammy Ho)

(Cheryl's Pov)
I'm excited bc Y/no's birthday is in a couple days and today I'm going gift shopping with B&V today. I walked into the bathroom to see a small Y/n huddled up doing something. I hope she wasn't cutting. When I go to check on her I see her a little more clearly now. She had been crying.
"Hey what happened?"
"Hmm? Oh. nothing"
"Don't bullshit me."
"I said it's nothing"
"I promised to be there for you and I'm not letting up now"
"I'm fine."
" k fine then just come eat breakfast with me"
"Can't i have to go see B&V"
"Okay. I'm sorry if I pushed you"
"You're fine."
"Love you"
"Love you too"
I knew she wasn't going to B&V's cuz they were picking me up in like 2 minutes, but I didn't want to invade her privacy. I knew that would just make her upset.

A/n
I'm back