Part 20 - abcdefu <3

Y/n had left the house and simply walked. She wanted to go wherever her feet took her. She was trying to avoid eating. She was trying to avoid her birthday. She thought that it was useless to celebrate being born only to die. She walked through the park her and toni used to play in when they were kids.

"you start in the womb-" she started

"you end in the tomb" toni finished.

y/n spun to walk away.

"Y/n wait."

"im done with your bullshit toni"

"what do you mean?"

" toni you fucking assualted me! and then what did you do when i said i wasnt intrested? you fucking body shamed me. do you know what that does to a 12 year old to hear the one person she trusts say that kind of shit about her? this is how i let go" you exclaimed, pulling up your sleeves to reveal all your scars

"shit.." you hear toni trail off

"look im not having this conversation. go fuck yourself and stay away from me and cher" Y/n says with new tears flooding her eyes

"i was in a really bad place-" toni started

"so was i. i was 14 starving myself and slitting my wrists, all while my brother and father beat me. did you know i was an ash tray for them? huh?" you say lifting your shirt a bit to show nemurous cigarette burn marks on your pale skin.

"look im sorry-"

" i dont want to hear your shit." y/n cuts her off.

she walks to the only place she can think of. her small hut by the beach. she used to sit in it whenever all the abuse was getting too much. she even lived there temporarily when she turned 16. this is the place where she kind of helped herself. But always when she had the lurking thought and it became too much, she kept a pack of blades buried a bit in the sand. She dug down a bit, grabbing her blades and ready to restart her destructive behavior. Then she thought about those words Cheryl said to her in the cabin.
"If you feel like hurting yourself call me"
So she did. And two rings later she heard Cheryl answer the phone.
"Hey what happened?"
"I want to do it"
These five words were all Cheryl needed to turn on location services and navigate her way to you. When she found you, she instantly cuddled you while stroking your hair and she was there to wipe every tear.
"What made you want to?"
"Toni"
"Is it because of-"
"She assaulted me Cher and- and-" y/n chokes back tears
"She was the only one who knew about the abuse and she- she added to it" y/n sobs
"Do you think you can sleep? Like at our home?"
"Y-yea"
"Okay"
Cheryl took y/n to thorn hill and put her to sleep. Though after not much time she was back out the door. She made a call. She hated them, but she was desperate. 

A/N
Oooooohh cliffhanger.