Part 1-The Day

It was just a normal Monday and the day had been going super slow. Lucy just got done with a big bust as her undercover chemistry prodigy. She took pride in getting Tims approval and tried to not let it get to her head. However, today things weren't going to plan. She was blankly staring out of the window fantasizing about Tims belt being unfastened and her slowly taking his slacks down..her mind drifting deep into a sultry bed of pleasure. When out of nowhere a screech snapped her back to reality! Tim blaring the horn at the car in front of him filled her ears, she was so confused. She usually always stayed alert but today she had a lot on her mind and she needed the time to think..

The car in front of them slammed on their brakes as a black suv cut them off. Tim swerved to miss the little car in front of them. Lucy gasped as they barely missed the car. Tim eased to a stop safely. Lucy's eyes darted over at Tim accessing him for any injuries. He seemed fine as usual, except his face. He had a small cut on his cheek. She blurted out "Tim are you okay!". He replied with a smirk "Could have been worse Luce.". She smiled knowing everything was okay but then remembered the other two cars involved and hoped into action mode.

Back at the station it was late and all the paperwork had been finished the office was dim and quiet. Tim and Lucy got assigned a new lead on the Hanson case. They both had to watch out for a hardened gang boss at a boat dock tomorrow. The rain was suppose to be bad so they weren't looking forward to it as its low visibility. They sluggishly gathered in the elevator and went down to the parking garage level. As they exited the elevator Tim glanced over at Lucy as she lead them to their cars. His eyes trailing from her ankles up her taught calves and landing on her round juicy ass. The jeans hugging her cakes so right and so tight. He gulped as he noticed himself staring. His eyes shut for a moment and he took in a deep breath trying to gather himself. When he opened them there Lucy was inches from his chest looking up at him. He jumped back in reaction to his personal space being invaded. He didn't mind it being invaded by her so he didn't know why he stumbled back. She stared at him blankly, "Come on Tim we got to get going." He had given her a ride to work this morning and she was so tired and ready for bed.

The next morning Lucy got up early and brushed her hair as she brushed her teeth. She was super excited to try out her new coffee machine she was speeding through her morning routine. She told Tim about it last night and said shed bring him a cup. She made her have dressed self over to the counter and started prepping some yummy coffee. She started dazing off as she imagined Tim standing behind her his strong hands running down her bare legs. She coughed as she slid the flavor packet into the machine. Her mind drifting back to Tim roughly spreading her legs as he shoved his hand in her panties. The feeling of his fingers circling her clit dancing in her mind. The coffee machine dinged and the aroma of warm chai filled her being. She made her way over to the door to put her shoes on. She bent down and felt her panties dripping and sighed as she just took a shower last night. She had no plans tonight except the stake out with Tim so she just left it and finished getting dressed.

Tim pulled into the drive and she basically ran to his truck and hopped in. The rain had been falling for hours now so the world was fully saturated in a glossy sheen. The air outside was crispy and cool, so Lucy was bundled up in her favorite autumn scarf. Tim watched her as she settled into the seat, first buckling her belt then taking a deep long breath. Tim frowned "Lucy is everything okay?". She shook her head yes "Yeah im just sad about the weather.". He smiled at her "Ah it shall be, a-okay we have an easy day today.". Lucy couldn't tell him the real reason she was feeling so gloomy. As graduation was only a few weeks aways she had to decide what path her career wanted to take. She kinda already knew she liked Undercover work. The problem was she wouldn't be sitting next to Tim everyday in the shop, or her favorite lunch spot downtown. All these things she would miss sharing with him. She grew to adore more than just his hard tests and easy eyes. She turned to Tim, " Yanno what you're right todays going to be amazing.".They backed out of the drive and headed toward the docks. Lucy handed Tim his drink. "So I know you're going to love this one way more than the bodegas coffee on 1 st street (his favorite)." Lucy smiled. Tim loved black coffee and Lucy knows she nailed making it. He takes his first shaky sip focused on the flavor. Shes anticipating his reaction down to he details. He glances over at her and sighs. "I mean its alllrightt..." he murmurs . She punches his arm softly. "WHAT no way this is the best you've got to be joking!". He chuckles, "I know Luce I just wanted to see this." Lucy shifted in her seat. "See what Tim see what!?'. He gestured at her whole body. "You Lucy in all your glory." She blushes and looks down at her fingers, they had been idly twirling around. She went to speak but stopped. He glanced over and started "I really think today will be okay Lucy just relax." he grinned.

As they arrived to their destination the rain started to ease up. They could visibly see the ship they would be monitoring. They parked off in a dark alleyway around their corner with perfect eye line to the ships on and off ramp. Tim turned the car off and the watch began. The radio was lowered and Tim and Lucy were deep into a conversation on how Llama shouldn't have two L's when they heard a loud bang on the hood of the car. They both held their hand on their side piece waiting for another noise. A few minutes went by and they put it off as wind. Just as the conversation was light and fun, Tim looked over at Lucy and saw a figure appear on her side of the window. He went to call out to her but just as the words formed and just as his arms reached out to pull her in the glass behind him shattered! A hard thud and his vision went black and he was out cold.

 He went to call out to her but just as the words formed and just as his arms reached out to pull her in the glass behind him shattered! A hard thud and his vision went black and he was out cold

Part two coming soon