Untitled Part 1

I wake up inside my new home. Everything looks so different and new.  My bedroom is just simple and plain. I prefer my home very simple but my parents in the other hand have a total idea about simple.

                We just moved in last 3 days and got settled in a fancy house. Today is going to be the first day in my new school in New York. First day of school. I wasn't sure of which emotion I was feeling at the moment a mixture nervousness and excitement.  My family and I moved from Washington.

                I will be attending Steven's high to finish off my senior year. I just hope I make friends which wouldn't be so difficult. At my last school, I didn't have much of friends and we rarely did any fun stuff.

I stand up and put on my pink slippers and walk over to the closet. For the first day of school, I want to make a first good impression to all students and also teachers.

                After debating about what I would like to wear for my first day. I finally decide on a new outfit. I put on my white skinny jeans and a baby blue crop top that showed off maybe an inch of my stomach and blue sneakers. I put my hair into a ponytail. Now I am ready for this dreadful day that I wasn't looking forward too.

I put my makeup on maybe a little more than needed, but I needed to look my best. This was a new beginning for me and I need to look my best. I grab my sling bag on my way downstairs.

                I walk downstairs to greet my parents in the dining room. When I enter the room they look too distracted to notice me. My mum is reading a fashion magazine and my dad is reading a newspaper. They barely notice my appearance when I go and sit across from them so I fake a cough which is between a laugh and a snort. I think they are taking 1 week off before they start working.

                "Jennifer, darling better grab some breakfast before you go to school." My mother reminding me. My mother finally pauses and notices my new look. " You look very beautiful sweetie." "Doesn't she hunny?" "Oh my dear your looking lovely." My dad grimacing at me as if he saw a star.

"I am not hungry, mum. They both look at me surprised.

See you guys when I get back from school. I blew them kisses as I stepped out of the house.

Good luck Hun. They say to me.

I get into the car my Dad bought me last 2 months. It is a red KIA and I think it suits me perfectly because I didn't want anything fancy. I am very pleased that I can drive myself to school. It will be a little embarrassing if my parents drove me to school

                I park by a black convertible that actually catches my eye considering the fact that I am not really into fancy cars. I have never really had a particular taste in cars, but this one is a real beauty and eye-catching too. The red leather seats are flawless and it is really clean. I wonder who it belongs too.

A/N
I APPRECIATE EVERY COMMENT AND EVERY VOTE. HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK.
THIS IS THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER, HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT.

BYE.
tuckeryeama1