Untitled Part 10

Ummm Harry what was that for?
I dont even know Why i did It. Harry says, unsure of his words.
Every nerve in my body enjoyed The taste of harry's tongue in my mouth. His tongue tastes like fresh mint. I enjoy the taste of his lips and the sweet smell of mint.
We became unsure of What to say next and We stand there akwardly. One of us had to say something sooner or later.
Finally Harry spoke up.
"Do you Wanna come over to my house to watch a Movie or something on Saturday? He Finally says.
"Why would I want to come to your house?" Still pissed at him.
"I just want to clear things up. Give me a chance."
"I'll think about it."
"Ok see you. If you change your mind Saturday at my house."
"I don't if I'll make it on Saturday."
      Before leaving he slipped a note into my hand. I watch him trail off. The paper contained his address and also his phone number.
     It was pretty unusual and strange how that jerk changed so fast. I mean the Harry that I knew wasn't like that. Sweet and Kind.
    Wake me up. I must be dreaming. I hit myself hard on the head to come back to reality but it looks like this was the reality. Harry was trying to apologize for kissing me the way he did
    I did really want to know and see how he was going to apologize to me.

I went back inside Costa coffee. When I got there I met an angry Leanna waiting impatiently for me. She wanted to go to Drew's house later onwards to hang out but she miss it because of me.
     Leanna had the chance to go over to Drew's house because his parents were currently out of town. They hung out every chance they had. Those two really make the perfect couple.
Afterwards she forgave me but I didn't want to tell her about the kiss. At least not now. I am really tired and needed to get home.
Later...
    Ahh-ahh sweet home. I am finally in my bed after a very long day. I feel so happy and I can't stop smiling maybe because I just kissed Harry.

Wait I'm a fool. What am I saying. That blush just couldn't wipe off me face. They were butterflies in my stomach.
Does shocks I felt through my whole body as we made contact was just intense and too good. I kind of feel bad not telling Leanna but I'll tell her the next time I see her.

He is really one charming playboy but he won't be able to fool him because his charms won't work on me.
A/N
I Know I haven't been updating for a while now. This chapter is going to be updated and edited very soon. Sorry am doing this on my phone but I'll find time to edit this chapter on a laptop
I want you guys to know that I appreciate every vote and comment I have gotten in this book. It mean so much to me. You can also follow me for more feeds and updates about this book.
Follow me! Follow me! Follow me!.

Author
@ tuckeryeama1