Untitled Part 7

My alarm clock goes off at 6:49. I go into the shower, lathering my hair in my raspberry shampoo. I try to wash away all the memories from yesterday.

        Running to my closet, I picked my outfit for the day deciding on wearing my denim shorts with my loose crop top and blue vans. I quickly get dress and go to my dressing table to finish getting ready. I let my hair fall down to my back into loose curls. I then apply a bit of mascara and lip gloss.

        I decided to skip breakfast so I just greeted my parents and went off in my car.
"Morning Fam. I have to go but I love you guys."
They give me a nod as I leave the house.
My eyes quickly spots Leanna so I walk up to her.
" Hey Jenny. You missed a whole lot more when you left"
" Hello Leanna. I'll rather talk about Yesterday." I told her trying not to remember whatever happened yesterday.
      As we walk up to my locker, Leanna tells me about the party that will be going on today. The party is thrown by Ian Hunter. I am not a person that really like going to parties but I considered the thought of going. She convinces me to go to the party before the classes start
"It'll be fun trust me. Ian throws the best parties."
   I didn't really want to go but this was going to be my first party ever after moving to Stevens' High.

            We were having Spanish class with Mrs. Herraiz. I wasn't really paying attention to the class because I was thinking about my first high school party.

            I have one more class before lunch time. Leanna and I walked up to the cafeteria and sat with the boys(including Harry) and Rose. Great just great. I had to see his face after what happened.
            They were talking about girls in  bikinis and motorcycles. This made all the girls chuckle. The boys kept conversing about bikinis and motorcycles till it was lunch over.

            My last class was Chemistry before I could go home and pick out my outfit for the party.
Chemistry is one of my favourite subjects. We get to handle chemicals and try out experiments. It is really fun.

            My Dad and Mum weren't at home when I arrived and my aunt didn't come because it was Wednesday.
I texted my Mum about the party but she didn't reply so I just went on with choosing my outfit. I take out a cute floral short dress with my blue heels. I had put on a lot of makeup than expected. My hair was in perfect curls.

            I checked my phone one last time to see if my Mum had responded but she hadn't. I really didn't want to leave without telling my parents. I quickly text my Dad.
"Hey Dad just letting you know that I had gone out but would be hope before 10. Love you.

A/N

SO HEY GUYS HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER. DO YOU THINK JENNIFER SHOULD HAVE STAYED AT HOME?

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW ME.

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO JENNIFER AT THE PARTY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

BYE.

@tuckeryeama1