I am hydra

This story is a little more intense and on the flip side compared to most fanfics. This isnt a reader and its a hydra side story.
(A/n: violence/she's uh.....a force we will say...like a little on the dark side/ manipulation/ death/blood)

We follow a female agent of Hydra who has gone by many names Red Wolf, Omega, Pandora and a code name of Chaos Rising. But long before that she was simply called Kat, a young girl whose family was taken out by the Red Skull but he had a soft spot of her. He saw something of himself in her while she fought against him after he had murdered her family.
So he took her in molding her into the perfect weapon over the years but mostly he made her loyal to Hydra, she is the reason why it stayed alive after the death of Red Skull. But her greatest honor was being the handler of none other than the Winter Solider. The only one he feared was her.

And this is that story.

—————————-

"He's awake ma'am." The young mousey agent held his head down refusing to bring his eyes up to meet the cold blue ones of his superior.

No one on base did. Rumors had flown around for years that if you looked into them you'd turn to stone like she held the power of Medusa. She preferred it this way though, she loved the fear that would rattle through the men around her when they heard her boots hit the smooth concrete floor.

She was only seventeen when Red Skull had passed away leaving her the throne of Hydra, the burden of carrying on his legacy and work. As a woman in her day ruling with an iron fist was the only option. That first week of ruling she put more bullets in disloyal men's heads than what she carried in a clip. She had no time for the weak or wavering.

The chair creaked as she rose to her feet briskly moving past the young man as he melted against the wall trying to stay out of arms reach of her. Her black boots hitting the ground as she moved through the base called for silence except for the shuffling of agents feet moving out of her way or bringing their arms up to salute her as she walked past. But she didn't pay any attention to them.

Her pet was awake.

The doors to the laboratory open on command, she couldn't even remember the last time she actually touched a doorknob. The men knew better than to have her have to open a door for herself. They would meet the end of her blade swiftly.

The soldier sat up in the procedure chair, his eyes trained on the floor in confusion. He was always like this when they first unfroze him from cryostasis. His mind fighting to recall his last memories. But she didn't need him to have memories she only needed him to know that he obeyed her and ONLY her.

It took scientists years to attempt to break him after the recovered him from the snowy banks, she almost threw away the project because even after ten years he still held onto his past. That was until she stepped into the room to have her way with him. She was the one to break him and make him a slave to the code. To serve her and her needs at anytime.

His bare chest rose and fell steadily he struggled to understand his surroundings, her gaze lingered on his metal arm with excitement at the destruction he would cause with it while he was awake.

Her black manicured fingernails moved outward as a lab technician carefully handed her a file with all of his current vitals on it. Even the doctors didn't dare speak to her unless they were spoken to first. Her eyes moved across the paper checking everything over twice before pushing her thumb and middle finger together to create a loud snap causing the men to hustle out of the room and the soldier to shoot his face up to meet hers.

The Madam was small in frame, it fooled men everyday thinking she was weak or unable to defend herself but she was as sly as a fox and her bite more lethal than any poison. She was death.