Cap. II

_______________________________________

'Another one? Just give us a break already, isn't he exhausted as well?'

Hikaru Tokugawa, being more bored and sleepy than ever, was  looking at the student council while listening to their dialogue. He is the vice-president of it but he believes the actual president is overdoing it.

'I wonder what Kageyama-kun thinks about this' Just another thought from him.

Shinji Kamuro sounding lifeless as always was announcing that the meeting is over

"Today's meeting is finished we'll see each other tomorrow after school, the same time."

"Nice" Hikaru just glad he can finally go home.

Still no response from Ritsu, he was still thinking about an answer to the last question Shinji addressed to him.

"Let's leave him alone for a while " the vice-president said, believing it's the best thing to do for now.

As said as done.

The two older guys were slowly going to the school gate.
They noticed a orange haired guy that seemed to be the same age as Ritsu.

They as well saw him about an hour ago through the window of the room  where the meeting took place.He  was in the same place, seems like he is waiting for someone

They just walked past him, understandable enough.

_________________

About two minutes later Ritsu made his way outside to the school gate.
He looked pretty serious until he saw the face of the teen that was excited to finally see him again.

"Well, hey Shou, great to see you"  Ritsu said giving a little smile

"Same here Ritsu, I'm glad to see you outta hell"

"I swear that's the only right definition for school"

They both started laughing while walking to Ritsu's house.

_______________________________________

"Ritsu do you have any plans for today?"

Ritsu had no plans but he was supposed to study and do homework, as well to help with some house work.

' I think I can go hang out with Shou if that's what he wants to ask, after all I can do my homework at night and the  house chores when I get back'

"No, not really "

"That's awesome! You wanna hang out with me then?" A bright smile appeared to be on his face

"Sure"

Without realizing while talking they made it to Ritsu's house.

"Oh...Let me go change from the uniform, I'll be back in a minute."

"Alright"

                        ___________

Ritsu entered the house and rushed to his room. In the hallway he met with Shigeo, his older brother.

Ritsu slowed down

"Nii-san, why are you standing in the middle of the hallway?"