Chapter 1

"WOOOOOHHHHH!!!! Ma'am, I think we already have a love team here!" Our classmates shouted.

In the first place we will all gonna die in the end.

I just bow down. Let's avoid flirting so we don't get hurt

"Hey, your relatives might see you." Ani Rhian.

"Aish! Don't mind her she's busy looking for couples." Katwiran ko.

"Hahaha, Ma'am what about Anica!" Shayla shouted like I was not with her.

Because I heard my name I raised my head they all looked at me with a teasing look. I looked at my mother who's our professor.

She looked at me like she's thinking something, gosh looks like gonna do something naughty.

I suddenlyy felt nevous.

"Anica, do you already have a boyfriends?"Mother asked with a raised eyebrow.

She was Amethyst salemn. My Godmother

She was taken care of since I was a child because my dad and mom are alwasy busy.

So if she want something, I will do it for her just for her happiness just to make up for everthing she did for me.

That's all I can give for now.

"No-" I couldn't continue what I was about to answer I was cut off because someone pushed me into my seat. I looked at it and.. It's Jericho what a pest.

I stand. I don't care if anyone is looking at me I'm just tired of this man, it's just the beginning I don't like him anymore. My blood is boiling.

"You! What's the matter with you being a man!?" I pointed at him and he just grinned and nodded at the one in front of us.

"Don't suck on me like that or I'll punch you.'

He still sucked.

I looked at what he was sniffing.

"What are you trying to do-" They were all looking at us and also God mother's Smile is strange.

"Uhh I think you're thinking the wrong idea."

Kit, Jericho's friend approached him and whispered something. Looks like I don't like the whisper.

I could see my Mother's shock at what Matt said but eventually shuddered as well.

She confronted me.

"What's wrong? You do have a boyfriend! There you go, Chino are you going to hide it from me?"she said I was dumbfounded.

What the?

"You were thinking an wrong Idea."I said.

"Okay Class! It's already settled we will ship the both of them." I wish I heared nothing I looked on my back who's just smiling at me. Chino arghh that smunk.

I can hear them teasing us I just sat down. I'll talk to her later about "supposedly us" by Chino, Andre and Rhian are shaking but you are thrilled.

Are they really my friends?

"Hey, girlfriend."Someone whispered and to be not so suprised it's Chino.

I could feel his breath there. I looked at him and stared at him.

"Damn.you.jerk." I lowered my voice but he just smiled.

"I love you, too, girlfriend." he said and winked at me.

What the fuck?

The class ended like that and me I feel like my head is floating. I need to talk to her

She was wrong. Shit, I don't want that Campus playboy to be my boyfriend.

I saw my mother coming out so I followed her and called.

"Mother! Wait a minute." Thank god and she stopped too.

"Yes, dear?"

"Ninang! Sandali po." Salamat at tumigil din siya.

"Yes, dear?"

How can I say that to her that she cannot be offended?

"M-mother Cause..."Someone suddenly walkep up to me and my eyes widened because it was echo.

"She just want to say sorry because she kept it a secret from you about us." Chino said is he that stupid? What the hell is he saying?

"Oh dear, It's okay im okay to the both of you." And giggle.

"Mom-"

"Oh hey! I'm going somewhere else. I'll be ahead both of you. Jericho, Please take care of Anica huh?"

"Of course." He turned to me and smiled at me.

"I'll take care of her won't I girlfriend?

I widened my eyes at him but the idiot just laughed at me. Fuck you!

"How sweet. Don't separate anymore okay? Because I'll be mad at you All right? Bye."She said and left.

I was left stunned. I was back in a trance when the person next to me spoke

"How's that, I'm already really your boyfriend. Your mother will scold at you and when we split up you're dead."

"What the? It's your fault F-"

" Matt said it. I'm not I'm just a victim too but let it go, you're not at a disadvantage to me.

This arrogance man.

"Maybe I still am." he shot me from head to toe and just shrugged.

"Just guessing."And that was ahead of my walk, what the

I chased him I just wanna slap him.

Nilapit niya ako sa kaniya. "Let's go, Sweetie pie. Stop scolding at me."

"Wai—"

"One word, one kiss. Say one more and I will do it." he said and grinned at me.

I was dumfounded again.

What a pervert!