Chapter 3

"How are you? And also Jericho." She asked. We were already at home eating dinner.

I coughed. I didn't know she would ask that guy.

It's been a few days since Jericho became my boyfriend or should I say, acting boyfriend. He teases me every day with his stinky pick up lines.

"Uhmm about that, We're no-." How can I say that we are not together? Like we don't have feelings for each other.

I suddenly remembered what she said the last time.

'How sweet. Don't you dare to separate okay? I'll be mad if it might be happening. I gotta go see yah later.'

I shookt. What if he gets angry? What will I do? That stupid Matteo.

I shook. "N-Nothing, mother. We're okay. Going strong."

I avoided her gaze. I wish god forgive for this I just really need to do this just for her happiness.

"That's good I hope you two don't need a break, You already know that your parents are out of the country ." She said.

I smiled. "Of course, I do know."

"You're not mad at them, right?"

I shook my head a bit. "I'm just sulking but I know they're just doing it for my future and I understand."

She was silent for a moment and turned to me. "Sometimes even when we say we understand, there's always a part of our heart that they can't understand.

"I-I'm fine, I understand."

She held my hand and smiled. "I know kid, So I'm happy that Matt tell me that you and Jericho were dating, and at least now someone is giving you happiness."

"You wouldn't be mad at me because kept it a secret?" Even it's not really

She wondered. "Why would I? All secrets are also will revealed eventually in the end." I was stunned by what she said, All secrets also gonna revealed very soon. Shit, she was aiming at me.

"Mom, why you didn't start a family?" To change the subject. She stopped eating and stared at the emptiness of the house.

Looks like someone is reminiscing she smiled. Maybe, there's a sad story behind those smiles...

"I regret everything..." In the first place I do know how hurt she was

"I had a boyfriend before. We were happy but suddenly fate played as well which led us to break up. Our wall of love never been enough." she said.