Chapter 2

Typo and errors aheads!

"You know what, Maybe fate itself is making way for you to get back together." shayla said

We are all here today in our place. We stay here after class, it's fresh and quiet Sometimes we go on foodtrips.

"I don't need a boyfriend duh, It's just a big headache I'll just get hurt again no thanks.

"But! You already have a boyfriend." the both of them said to me.

I winced. "He's not my Boyfriend." If they were reffering to Chino

"He is.." Rhian said.

"No!"

"Argh why so stubborn!Yes he is."

I gave them a death glare. "He's.not.my.Boyfriend."

"Yeah he's not my lover, He's my boyfriend."

It takes a while before it sink in my mind what I said. WTF!?

They were stunned by what I said. " What?"

That's when what I said sinks in.. What? My boyfriend?

I heard a laugh from behind. I know it's him

"Nice, now you want me to be your boyfriend." I knew that voice so I turned my buck and I was not mistaken. The treacherous Chino

I glared at him. "What are you doing here, Huh?"

"I'll swim here." and pointed in a cup of water.

What a philosopher. "All right, go swim and find your missing brain."

He grinned. " I'm sorry but you're the only one I'm going to dive in."

My lips quivered at what he said.

I looked for rock and have it act that I was gonna when he said something.

He can't get rid of me and just avoids me. "H-Hey! What are you sayng? You have something else on your mind. Stop!"

I still go for it.. "Heh! Knowing you? All I know was you're a player.."

"Stop it Anica, you might hit me by that fvcking stone."

Tumigil ako at pinagtaasan siya ng kilay. "Ano ha?"

"I might fall for you more." I bitten my lip for what ive heard.

"Tss." you jerk.

He scratched his head so hard."What's the We're not yet married but I already had bruises You're supposed to be under by me in the future but it looks like I'm the who's gonna be under here, huh wife?"

My forehead furrowed. " WE'RE NEVER GOING TO BE MARRIED! IN YOUR DREAMS!"

He grabbed her chest as if there was a pain there. "Ouch! But your my dream." and wink at me.

"Crazy!"

"Only for you darling."

I averted my eys and just kept quiet. Really cazy!

"Are you two done?" Shayla groaned. I looked at them looks like they had been looking us for a while.

They were also accompanied by two of Jericho's friends who gave high to each other and watch Chino to fight.

"Nice bro, good game." Matt said

Chino shrugged. "Well."

Three of them laughed.

My eyes narrowed. "Hey, you three jerks! What? Aren't you gonna leav here? This our place."

"There's no name so it's not yours."He said.

I couldn't answer that. We don't ever put names and no one says they are forbiden.

"Just leave!"

He seated in front of me. "What if we don't want to? Ur not allowed to make us leave ."

"What do you mean that I'm not allowed."

"You are not allowed to be someone's priority, only mine." He said.

I raised my middle finger. "See this? It's only for you."

He looked at my hand and frowned "My pet is longer than that."

"Asshole!"

He gave me a death glare. "Stop saying bad words."

I looked away. His face look so scary.

"Why don't you just love me, I'm okay with that."

I took something that could be thrown at him again, Just in case I was about to throw something when he ran a bit.

The madman just annoyed me. "I've been dead to you for a long time."

I stood up and approached him and the madman immediately ran away

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

I just heard his laugh

I turned to the four who were still sitting and staring at me, they just shrugged.

I looked at Matt. "This is all your fault!"

"What? To tell-" He couldn't continue what he was about say because gavin covered his mouth.

"Fine, we'll just go." Gavin said and pulled Matt

"You know what girls,They're really equally friends. They're really the same jerks."

They both shook their heads and stoop up as well. "You too. You're just like your boyfriend." and they left me.

When they get away a bit I shouted. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

"Yeah go hear yourself!" Rhian also shout.

I sniffed and ruffled my hair.

"Arghh that guy was so annoying!"

To be continued...