The Escort's son

Lee minho.

One of the popular actor of the Korean industry.

He was the son of the owner of the orphanage where Hosoek lived. Once upon a time seokjin and he were good friends. But something happened and now there's a cold war between him and seokjin.

Old rivalries I tell you.

After that incident, everything shattered between them. He hated seokjin to the guts, he wanted to kill seokjin but he wasn't a monster like him.

And he hated that he saw seokjin with a lady in the same restaurant. And the lady was none other than Ha-Nuel. His bitchy ex-girlfriend who had an affair with seokjin in the past.

And it looked like those two snakes are once again together.

He went to the men's washroom to calm down his anger. But that's when he saw a reflection behind him.

'Why are you here, to taunt me?'.

'No, I thought of meeting my old friend'.

'Friend, huh you backstab your friends right'.

'Look, I had no idea that you were Ha-Nuel's bf at that time. I never thought I will meet you again after that incident'. This time jin's voice was almost like a whisper.

'Huh, jin no need to be so innocent. I perfectly know you knew that ha-nuel was my girlfriend. And please get lost from here. I don't want to see the face of my sister's rapist'.

And that was something that left deep scars on their friendship.

'She is in a coma for the last 4 years and 6 months. Just because of you. Her body couldn't handle the pain you gave her and now she is practically living on machines'.

Jin pulled his collar in anger and said 'How many fucking times will I tell you? I didn't do anything to your sister. I can be anything but a rapist never. Why don't you believe me?'.

'Then, why did my sister took your name before falling into coma?'.

'How tf will I know? Why did she take my name? I also want answers'. Jin said desperately.

Thousands of questions were floating in their mind. But there were no answers because the one who knew the truth was in a coma.

'Jin, do you think I will believe you? I tried putting you in jail but that bastard Jeong-wu and Jae-Chul bailed you in a single day. And you practically stole my girlfriend by sleeping with her behind my back too. So do you deserve my trust'?

'I thought you were my brother. But it looks like after all the son of a whore will bring out the same characters right?'

And jin lost it. He slapped him in anger and minho stumbled to the wall.

'How many fucking times I have said you call me anything but don't bring my mother into it?'. He said in anger.

Minho started laughing. He holds his cheek where jin slapped him and said 'Truth hurts jin, you are also characterless just like your mom'.

Before jin can beat the shit out of him again. Ha-Nuel arrived and pulled jin away from him.

'Jin, stop, please. You will kill him'.

'Oh, your little fairy came to save you'. Minho taunted.

'Shut up, get lost from here'. Ha-Nuel said in anger.

'You don't pull out your voice on me, you both are just bastards. And he is a bigger one. I loved you truly but you-'.

Before he could cry anymore he rushed out from there not wanting to break down in front of his enemies.

'Jin, leave him calm down'. But it looked like he wasn't going to calm down anyone soon.

And Ha-Nuel did the unexpected. She kissed him all of sudden. She knew sex was his weak point, maybe it will help.

And it soon turned out into angry sex between them in the washroom. Jin's mind was in haze due to the fight so he just went with the flow.

Not realising that he messed things up once again.

---

'Where's seokjin?'. Namjoon asked Hosoek. The man in front of him was fuming in anger because jin wasn't receiving his calls for half an hour.

The meeting with ha-nuel was supposed to finish within an hour. But now jin wasn't receiving his calls. And he was angry yet tensed.

'How tf will I know? And can't you sit quietly'. Hosoek snapped out in anger towards him.

Namjoon went silent. He felt bad when hoseok snapped out on him.

40 minutes later

'Namjoon, go home. I don't think you can meet jin today'. Hosoek said.

Namjoon nodded silently. And went out after mumbling a quiet thank you.
And hoseok felt bad for snapping out on him. The guy was still being polite after he vented out someone else's anger on him.

---

Namjoon came out of the company. He thought he would meet jin today.

But, his bad luck.

The weather was warm. So he decided to freshen up his mood. Say bye to all the negative things of the day and let's start fresh.

He went to a nearby water fountain and saw his reflection. A smile took place on his lips. He remembered how jungkook and he loved taking selfies near water fountains. Both the brothers had an obsession with selfies.

But before he could snap out a selca someone called him from the back. In surprise, the phone slipped from his hands to the water.

His phone, he just had repaired the broken screen.

But now rip his phone.

'Who the fuck is the idiot, who decided to call him out of nowhere? Now that person is gonna give him a new one'.

And when he looked back it was none other than Kim seokjin.

And his heart missed a beat once again. No matter how many times he saw him, his heartbeats raced up once again after seeing jin a few meters away from him.

Jin took his steps towards him and namjoon could feel the heat creeping up in his cheeks. He took his steps backwards not realising that he was standing on the walls of the water fountain to take a better selfie.

And before he could realise he fell in the water.