An endless wait

*Dramatically appears and casually updates a chapter after dissapearing*

There is something different about our story. Something which I can't figure or pin point. What is it? Seokjin
wondered as he looked at the sea waves crashing the sands, touching his feet. Seokjin felt something stuck near his feet as he bended down to pick it up. A sea glass.

Smoothly weathered by the sea , it was green in colour shining a bit as the rays of disappearing sun fell on it making it Sparkle and seokjin softly smiled.

Seokjin sat down a bit far from the shore on the dry sand , as he silently listened to the distant waves crashing on each other. In the last 4 years all the places seokjin had explored he loved seas the most. The clear crystalline blue water was starting to light up in the faint moon light.

When he heard someone call his name , he turned his back to look behind. Oh his sweet namjoon, who stood silently at a distance staring at him. And seokjin's smile grew wider.

Like every other story, seokjin and namjoon too had a starting which lead them here now, at this point of seokjin's life which he never imagined. Of course, looking back seokjin could never know when did he actually fell for namjoon, like in which exact moment. Was it the chaos which made him fall in love, of course namjoon and he could have a different ending with how things were back then. Once where seokjin was thinking of killing himself, is different from the reality that seokjin is now living. It's all like namjoon triggered him to change somewhere inside.

Namjoon was stubborn, and that's what seokjin found shocking the most. He had tried to push namjoon away countless times, but it was weird a part of him always wanted to hold his hand and never let him go despite he told himself he felt nothing and acted like one. But namjoon yet namjoon kept pulling him towards himself, he had been so dumb and an idiot when he had insulted namjoon's love for him.

How could he blame namjoon alone for being clingy , when he himself was the first one who tried to get close to him until he found out the truth about namjoon's father. Unknowingly seokjin also had tried getting close with him, but it was easier to blame namjoon saying he was in love with him. Oh poor namjoon. Seokjin had honestly pushed namjoon away the most yet here he stands in front of him almost 4 years later. Seokjin could see how tired the boys poor eyes look. The yearning kind of look namjoon was seeing him with , seokjin felt his time stop. Yet, seokjin could feel the fear that namjoon was going through that if he takes one step closer towards seokjin, seokjin will disappear again.

That if he speaks one more word, seokjin will say he is annoying.

A story they lived, a fanboy crazy over an idol gets once in a lifetime opportunity to work with him. Time passes, and they face a lot of shit. The people around them don't want them to love each other. The idol starts developing a soft corner for his fanboy, but it was easier to blame that fanboy for being obsessed or delusional for him rather than the idol accepting that his heart had started changing in between, ofcourse it was easy to blame namjoon and pretend like he felt nothing. Nothing at all. Like he didn't get secretly happy when namjoon handed him letters of affirmations. He didn't believe in the words of the letter although he will never deny he didn't love getting them.

So he blamed namjoon.

Seokjin dwelled in dark for so long, back then when he was a kid, seokjin used to write letters and put them in a bottle sending them to the sea. His mother used to say, if you send something to the ocean, it will always return it back to you. And he sent all his pain, his worries, his questions in Letters and the sea waves carried them away, then he stopped.

17 years later here stood seokjin in front of the sea again , with his answers in front of him. And his answers had the shape of a human. Maybe his prayers were finally heard, instead of going into the void. He deserves this happiness, right? Maybe he does seokjin had accepted a lot of things, what's done was done.