Coffins and Graveyard

" Love always changes you.
For Good or bad depends on the
person, You love "

The cold water surrounding seokjin made him feel numb. After the failed suicide attempt underwater just to be rescued had developed a psychological fear of deep water for him.

Seokjin could see namjoon's body falling in the blue water that looked like a black hole to him. The cold water surrounding him, made him feel choked. He felt he is being devoured by the water and his body couldn't move. The old fear attacked him and he felt stuck, his body reacted negatively against the environment and forcing him to go up. For a moment, seokjin saw only darkness in front of him causing his mind to panic.

But seokjin wasn't going to go away, he didn't want his fear to conquer him. So, gaining courage he swam downwards.

He didn't want to lose namjoon, just like his mother. He just didn't want to lose the boy or let him disappear from his eyes.

And that moment he found himself comparing someone to an important person in his life. And seokjin knew at the moment he cares about namjoon. No matter how much he lies he does.

He quickly swam towards the bottom, no matter how dark it looked. He just wanted to save namjoon.

---

"The fuck, you had made such a swimming pool if you don't know how to swim?". Hoseok screamed on minho.

" I wanted to learn, that's why I made it. I didn't know this will happen". Minho explained in return.

"Oh please, you- ".

" someone pushed namjoon ". Hyuna cut off Hosoek before he could complete the words leaving Hosoek and his brother in shock.

" I remember, I was looking for something in my room when I passed through the window. I saw namjoon standing by the pool and a girl, yeah a - lady with her face covered came and pushed him so suddenly that I was shocked. I don't understand who was she and why did she do that? And you know I went downstairs then to tell you".

Before they can discuss anymore, seokjin came up with a senseless namjoon.

"Seokjin, are you okay?". Hoseok asked running towards him and joon trying to pull them towards the surface.

"Are the paramedics here yet?".
seokjin asked quickly ignoring Hosoek's question.

---

A few hours later -

Namjoon sat on the bed, as jungkook tried to coax his brother to stop crying. The incident had badly shaken namjoon.

Jungkook was blasting in anger after hearing whatever happened. He will kill someone right now. Namjoon begged him not to inform their mother, he didn't want her to worry.

The experience was still fresh in namjoon's mind. It was scary, the moment his oxygen supply was cut off he felt like he was going to die. The experience was not less than a near-death experience, his senses were black. The desperate need for air, everything was crazy. He lost his consciousness within seconds, he was thinking that he was going to die. God, why would the girl push him like that? What did he do? Who the heck was she?

But thanks to seokjin for saving him. He owes him. His love for seokjin probably grew deeper after this. He doesn't know how will he repay him.