𝙼𝚛 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙶𝚞𝚢 𝙿𝚝 1- 𝓜𝓮𝓰𝓾𝓶𝓲

As I rush to my maths class, I see him. The notorious boy for beaten everyone to a pulp, making them wish they didn't step on his territory.

Megumi Fushiguro. Both of us had a reputation of treating people like shit. I shattered with every boys heart, while he break their bones.

I wanted to get close to him, and when I get the chance I'll crush him. If you don't know me already, I'm y/n l/n. The number one heartbreaker.

People say I have the biggest ego and superiority complex. Others say they want my confidence and looks. Little did they know, I'm insecure about how I can't get this Megumi.

They say he doesnt care who you are, he will jump you. I don't believe every little rumour I hear. Let's see how tough he  really is.

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

I arrive at school and walk to my locker with my head up high. To my left I see Megumi. This is my time to shine baby.

"Hey there hot stuff, what you doing here all alone?" I remarked with a smirk on my face.

"Can't you see I'm getting my books?" asked Megumi in a aggressive tone.

" Well I can see that, but we should hang out some time" I replied and handed him a piece of paper. I winked at him and walked away.

𝓜𝓮𝓰𝓾𝓶𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I wondered why she gave me her number. I was about to throw it away but I guess something convicted me to keep it. If they think they can play with my heart, THEY'RE WRONG.

Word Count: 268 words
A/n- I'm sorry if you didn't like it, but I tried