Hc-First date with Toge Inumaki

Imagine this, your best friend Inumaki asked you out and you both are going on a relaxing date.

You decide to wear something comfy. Toge arrives at your house and places his soft hand over your eyes. He slowly leads you to your front yard. He gently lets go of your face. Toge signs that he wants you to jump into the car, so you can enjoy the quiet evening.

Him being the gentleman he is, he carries you in bridal style and slowly places you in the car. He sits down in the driver's seat and glances over to see you and grins. The two you see the amazing night view, suddenly the song "Daddy Issues" by The Neighborhood starts playing.

You quietly enjoy the song until the lines, 'Go ahead and cry little girl play. You remember everything bad that happened to you. Inumaki noticed how uncomfy you felt and turned it off. He sneakily placed his hand on your thighs, rubbing it for reassurance. You smile at his small kind gesture.

Finally you both reach the destination. You look over to see a neat, cute picnic setup. You squeal and hug him. He cutely blushes because nobody ever had given him a genuine hug. You sit down getting ready to devour the food placed in front of you.

The whole night you both, slow dance, eat and have small conversations. It was your first and amazing date ever. Little did you know that it won't be the last one.

(247 words) A/n- I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet chapter :3