Prologue

Prologue

I heard the door instantly closed and felt myself immediately leaned against the wall. I felt a hot breath fanned in my face then in an instant, I was already kissing him, wildly. I don't know why but I'm already in heat as he touched my side and caressed it as if he was worshiping every inch of my body. I heard his rugged breath and goosebumps crawled in me as he started planting his lips against my neck.

I moaned as he sucked the soft spot in my neck. I gently grabbed his soft hair and heard him groaned loudly like a wild animal. I am really totally in heat as his lips licked my neck and went up to my earlobe and gently nibbled it. I arched my back. I am so eager from his touch. My hands crawled down to his buttons of his shirt and started to unbutton it. I wanted to feel his body. I wanted to feel how warmth is his body. I wanted to touch and slide my hands in his wonderful abs.

I closed my eyes in submission as he kissed me very very wildly and uncontrollably as if he was going to die if he hasn't tasted my lips. I removed his shirt and touched every single detail of his body. I bit his lower lip as I contacted to his chest. I felt him grind his jutting front and gasped because of how hard his member is.

That took him the opportunity to insert his tongue unruly. He tasted my mouth with so much hunger and I felt his hand caressing my thigh. I tastes his tongue and cupped both of his cheeks to deepen the kiss. Our tongue danced and fought for dominance. I felt his lips smirked when he won from our kiss.

His hand from my thigh went up to my lingerie and I almost gasped as I felt the warmth of his hand from my front. I can't help but to moan loudly and grabbed his hair gently.

He moaned when I pressed myself into his body and was grinding myself in his hard member hidden in his pants.

I wasn't shocked as my dress fell in its own accord and he cupped my breast using his other hand and gently squeezed it. I chinned up and moaned lowly and bit his shoulder. He groaned and quickly kissed me passionately and with an intense hunger. I responded back so easily as I started to remove his pants and wanted to feel his hard member and I know that his member was hungry from my warm touch.

I unbuckled his pants and before I could remove it freely, my eyes widened when he pushed me and I landed in the bed.

I looked at him with my death glare. "What the hell!" I snarled.

He gave me his signature smirk and my eyes went down and gasped loudly from what I am seeing. Holy shit! His hard crotch sprung free after he removed his boxer short and his brief. I couldn't help but to gulp in excitement and anticipation.

I brought the tip of my finger in my mouth and sexily bit it in front of him as if I am seducing him by using that tactic. I watched his reaction as I saw his eyes darkened in lust, desire and hunger. And he instantly lunged me and kissed me so deeply. I felt the softness of the bed while we were still kissing so hungrily.

My hands went down to his chest, six-pack delicious abs and to his hard member. I touched it and felt him flinched from my touch. I smiled triumphantly between of our kisses. I held it firmly and started to stroke it up and down when he left my lips and started licking and kissing my sensitive neck.

I arched my back when his mouth went to my mounds. His hand cupped my left breast and he massaged it causing me to moan. My head look side wise. I can't take the pleasure sensation I am feeling right now. I felt so high. Shit!