Chapter 3

MJ's pov
I was in my room for the rest of the day and all night as well,strumming my guitar and staring at my ceiling.so many emotions were swirling in my head,so I decided to sing my frustrations out. Once I was done I sighed,got up,and placed my guitar down on the side of my bed.i walked towards my window and looked at the city,"i wish my dad understood me,maybe if he was a teen again he'd understand me:but that'll never happen."I thought.my stomach growled,I groaned."can't stay in my room forever,gotta eat."I thought,I got up and finally walked out of my room.i made a sandwich and began eating it,after I finished eating it I washed my plate and put stuff back in the fridge.

I was going to walk back to my room and sulk for the rest of the night,but then:my wish came true,I don't know how but it did. i didn't know it was my dad at first,I widened my eyes as I saw a teenage boy dancing to a song.he was wearing the same exact clothes my dad wore when he left the house!i sneakily tip toed and grabbed my baseball bat,i gulped as I gripped it tightly in my hands.the boy then turned around and saw me,his face lit up.i held the bat up in the air,"who are you?!"i asked."Michelle it's ok!it's me!"he reassured me,I was confused at first.

"It's dad!"he said,I widened my eyes and dropped my bat."H....Holy shit."I whispered,"I know right!"he said with a smile."M-My wish came true?"I asked,"I don't know what exactly you're talking about,but this is an opportunity for us to bond!we can move back to my old town and start over:what do you say?"he said."I think I need to sit down and revaluate my life."I said,sitting down on the couch.