Chapter 11 and 12

MJ's pov
"Michelle!"

"Michelle!"

"MJ wake up!"

I shot up from my bed and woke up,I rubbed my eyes and gave myself a moment to adjust."MJ!"Dad said,I looked to my right.dad's back to normal!I gasped,"dad!you're back!"I exclaimed.I hugged him,he hugged me back."but how?"I asked,"well do you remember that old man on the bus I was talking about?"he asked."I think I remember you talking about that,"I replied,"why?"I asked."well after you sang how you felt I needed to clear my head a bit."he began to explain,he sat down on my bed."and after walking for a while I decided to take a bus home,thinking I would run into the old man again."he continued,"Dad what does this have to do with you being you again?"I asked curiously.

"He eventually appeared and i told him everything,and so he made me me again!"he said."huh,and I really thought that my wishes came true."i said,"what do you mean?"he asked."before you became young again I wished that you were a teenager,I thought that that was the only way we could bond.but I realized that,I didn't need a young version of you to bond with:I just needed you,I just needed my dad."i said,he teared up."I love you MJ,"he hugged me,"and I promise you that things are now gonna change."he said.

In the morning...

MJ's pov
I woke up to the smell of pancakes,eggs,and bacon.I was so exhausted from last night that I felt like I was still dreaming,I got changed and walked out of my room.I widened my eyes and rubbed them hard,thinking that I must've still been dreaming or perhaps hallucinating:dad was making breakfast,he never makes breakfast.maybe this is a dream?I mean if it is,better make the most of it."dad?"i said,he turned around and smiled at me."morning MJ!I made breakfast for us!"he said,"is this a dream?"I jokingly asked.he laughed,"no MJ,this isn't a dream.believe me,I checked myself."he replied.once breakfast was done dad and I sat down at the table and ate some breakfast,he told me about all the plans he was making:how he was going to limit his work days and try to spend more time with me.

"And I was going to give you this later,but I guess I'll give it to you now."he said.he handed me tickets to a Germs concert,I gasped and squealed.The Germs are my favorite band!Pat Smear is my favorite member out of all of them,"how did you even get these?!"I asked.he laughed,"I have my ways."he said."but wait,"I noticed something,"dad there's three tickets."I pointed out.he nodded,"who's the third ticket for?"i asked.he smiled,i blushed in embarrassment."no!no way!"i said,"oh come on MJ,I've been in your position before."he said."I don't even know if Evan likes me back dad."i said,"I noticed the way he looks at you MJ."he pointed out.