Introduction

Hello and welcome to Started at the Aquarium

Note:

- I don't own any of the characters in My Hero Academia.

- This was an original idea that I came up with myself. I have not seen anyone do this, and if they have I am not meaning to copy in any sort of way.

- I do not tolerate mean/harsh comments towards me or someone else. If I see one the writer of the comment WILL get blocked.

- If you are uneasy about foul language and cussing this story is NOT for you.

- This is a Mermaid AU

- This is an x reader! Reader story so it is about you!

- If the way I am describing Y/n isn't in any shape or form like yourself I am sorry that is just how she is in the story. But feel free to change in your head.

- If you do not go by the she/her pronouns feel free to change in your head. For my sake I am writing   Y/n as a she/her.

- I may not be writing the next chapter as soon as I post the one before due to the fact I want to have more people see the story. Therefore I will most likely be posting 1-2 times a week.

-Please do not rush for chapters to come out. I am a person who has other things to do outside of writing a story.

(Y/n) = Your name

(L/n) = Last name

(N/n) = Nickname (If you don't have one just replace it with Y/n)

Start: 04/23/21

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy!