last chapter

Mature

Anaya woke up to the feeling of someone's hand on her waist. She opened her eyes, fully rested. She looked to her left and Ali's hand was over her waist, her face on his chest. She scooted up a little, so she can meet his face.

She smiled looking at him, this was the first time she woke up before him. His face was so serious even when he was sleeping, she brought her index finger to his bottom lip and flicked it down lightly to make him pout. He looked so cute she couldn't help but chuckle. She caressed his eyebrows, to his cheeks, her heart fluttered looking at his face. She laid there for a while until she got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, her legs very sore.

She unbuttoned his shirt and turned the water on warm. The water sprinkling over her face waking her up, as she turned around to massage the water through her hair, she heard the door open and close. She turned to her left and Ali walked in, Anaya quickly covered herself up with her hands.

"What are you doing!" She said

"I'm joining you," He smiled, walking in biting his lips before he pulled her into a kiss. The water soaking them. Anaya's head had to be tilted all the way up because of their height difference, so Ali grabbed her by her hips and hoisted her up, her legs wrapping around his waist. Not breaking the kiss for even a second.

He took a seat at the marbled bench. Anaya seated on his lap, as he kissed her neck. Ali easily slid himself inside of her again, as he smiled at her.

"A-ali," She whimpered

"Yes?" He asked, lovingly

"I was supposed to take a shower," she said.

"So?" He smiled mischievously

She looked away shyly.

"Move for me Anaya," He said

"Huh?" She asked, as Ali thrust his hip up, Anaya letting out a short gasp.

"Move for me," He said

"I-I can't," She said, turning red

"Yes you can, like this," He said his hands on her lower back pushing her forward.

"Fuck," He groaned, his head going back. As he pushed her guiding her movement. Until he moved his hands and Anaya got used to it.

"There we go, that's my girl. Go faster for me, baby." He said, his thumb touching her bottom lip before his hand fell.

Anaya held his shoulders, thrusting her hips. Her nervousness not letting her move faster.

"Oh... baby, just a little more," He said

"Don't look," she said, stopping.

"What?" he said his head lifting.

"I'm nervous don't look at me," she said, covering his eyes with her small hand, Ali chuckled.

Until it was replaced by a groan, as she began to move. Her hips moving forward faster, riding him. Her body bouncing on his.

"Anaya!" he groaned, taking her hand off his eyes as pleasure overcame them.

"Ali," She moaned

"It's. I!" Anaya squealed

"Ugh fuck!" He said his body twitching as he pulled out of her, riding out his high. As she fell on his shoulder her breathing labored. After catching her breath she sat up, looking at him.

"Now I'm even sorer, I can't even take a shower," She pouted at him.

"Well," He said taking some shampoo.