Mr. Blue Eyes

PROLOGUE:

I can see lights, lights that were dancing, seems that I'm on a party. I can see people who can dance and who cannot dance, they are all enjoying the music and then suddenly the loud music turned to a soothen music and people who were dancing on the dance floor were now couples, they were dancing in a sweet gestures. When I rolled my eyes, I saw someone, someone familiar. A young man wearing a black american suit and he's walking towards me.

" Hey it's been a long time. " he said while I'm letting his hands touched my cheeks. I looked at him but because of the lights everywhere I cannot recognize who this young man in front of me.

" Who are you? " I asked him and I saw his lips turned to an enigmatic smile.

" We didn't see each other for a long time and now, you're welcome words for me is that who am I? Ericka, is that an effect of being a bride? " he said while pinching my cheeks. I'm trying to recognize who this young man was. This gestures of him was sof amiliar but I cannot remember who he was. But wait? What does he called me?

" Bride? " I asked him and when he will open his mouth to answer my question, I heard a loud sound at my left ear and I felt vibration all over my body. When I opened my eyes, the mood at the surroundings was changed. It was all a dream! I can now see the bedside table, the cabinet, the mirror and the door. And here I am, still lying on my bed and the loud sound on my left ear and that vibration was my cellphone and I remembered that I alarmed it. So that means that I'm only dreaming? It was just a dream! O, come on Ericka! Wake up! I'm trying to recall that young man's face but I can't, except for his blue eyes. What was that dream all about? Why does he called me 'bride' ? Who are you Mr. blue eyes?