|1| 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 - 𝙃𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The scraps of dirt and dust shower the grounds of the debt to disgrace, from the ground up, E/C watches the old and youth struggle to survive their hell hole of glory. Of vain. Shiny, yet deviant eyes gaze at the hold of their heavenly mother as their heavenly father, walking with strength and stride. Such shame that heaven couldn't even pity them; the family of three.

All three; dishonorable to their blood as their names.

One mourned.

One stood.

One took.

Simple steps to a humble home, the light didn't see them, and neither did they accept the pity the Sun graced them. It was quiet; suffocating even to the point the youth clutch their thighs hard, feeling the shame and notorious feeling of hate, yet it was never directed towards him, to him. E/C widened as sturdy arms wrapped themselves around his body, whole, tears ready to spill as their parents, his heavenly parents held him with honor, without shame or disgrace.

The air felt warm, his body felt warm, and before he knew it, tears spilled. They fell and shattered his ground as his own shame covered his sugarcoated brace. Nails unusually sharper, clawed into his flesh, spilling and dropping it on his cursed name. Hands held them, held them high and apart from his flesh making him widen as the elder held it, eyes stern and without pity, voices commanding yet gentle.

"Don't you ever dare harm yourself! Hold your head high and never, and I mean never let your enemies be satisfied with the result of your defeat."

E/C met shining red, closing his eyes as he shook his head solemnly, "I- I can't! I made a fool out of yourselves, I don't deserve the kindness- the warmth-" His words were cut off, the world turned black, an ocean of vast blue and black covered his view, golden butterflies were fluttering everywhere, bound to no end. Something resonated inside him momentarily. Momentarily.

"Do you really think that you made a fool out of our pride? Do you think that just because something out of your control gives you the right to talk bad about yourself? M/N look at our eyes, do you think because of the gift, the blessing of our joy, our pride within you that the outcome makes us hate you?"

Biting his lips, he shook his head again never daring to look at their eyes, he was- he is scared. A pair of hands cupped his face, removing the shedding tears falling from his face, they rose his head, meeting theirs if he- just- opened- them.

"M/N."

One.

"M/N."

Two.

"M/N."

Three.

"M/N, open your eyes and look at us, please."

Hesitantly, E/C looked at red and magenta, care and love, two feelings he held close to his heart dearly, eyed him. Smiles drew their features as their pup looked at them, saddened and disheartened as his fluffy pair of ears were lowered and shunned away from the clan as pure evil. Cursed.

They wipe those tears away, holding hands and squeezing them in reassurance, "M/N, don't blame yourself for this and take a look for yourself, you know the legends and the myths, you know that even if the world turned against you, we're right here. Right?" Nodding again, M/N couldn't voice his opinion, fearing that it'll break once again. "You are our pride, you are our joy, and you are our blessing M/N, never forget that."

"Never forget it, even if the world turned those words against you, okay?" Tears were brimming at the edges of his parent's eyes. A golden butterfly landed right at their shoulders, having been a mix of blue and magenta, red and green, they fluttered away as his tears returned. He nodded rapidly, shaking away those tears that kept falling out like a waterfall.

The warm, serene atmosphere held him close, opening his mend while his fluffy tails swiss in glee, he wasn't alone. He hadn't been alone. Opening the shining ombre, a warm smile escaped his rejoice, "I won't forget. I will never forget them Mama, Papa!"

'It's a promise I swear to keep.'

•┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈•

"But forget I would've."

Black dust particles flew through the wind, a rapid heart eyeing the dismay that destruction made; had upon the weak, nothing but a silent hollow buried the dead. A butterfly fluttered through the dismay, landing on a sole finger that a young youth watched, eyes everywhere watched- gaze- no glared at him, nothing would've been the same either way. A thin line pressed his lips, glancing at the covered sky for one last chance, "So this will end up being my future, huh?"

"What a funny joke, right?"

Right?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───