|3| 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙡

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The morning was heavy and dull, people walking, teenagers running, and children staying close to their parents as the day rode by, staring under the bright light that covered the world in a golden glow. The unwavering eyes walked under the shade, through passageways only the fox could fit in as the darker shades of gray coloured the fur down to moral gray.

E/C wander around as places and slots slowly became evident through the marks hidden inside random crap. Whether it be trashcans, dumps, or a slosh of blood; the man knew where to go. It was shown through his skills that maneuver him to go from alley to alley, in a skill set similar of that to demon. A wild beast.

There were red splashes, cries of babies, kids that were in his clutch before he could undo the shit he has done. The H/C had to stop for a second, eyes full of boredom when his mouth began to speak. "Can I ask why are you following?" The male turned around eyeing the six pair of eyes that were following him after a mishap through the city shadows.

Yes, he may or may not have accidently caused a few kids to following him after he unironically gave one of them a sweet caramel candy that he so happened to have in his pocket. Now, the white-haired kid wanted more of said caramel candy. Great. Just great.

It wasn't obvious that he was being followed but when someone knows they are being followed they know that when nothing is there, you have to confirm it somehow, some way before paranoia becomes the real Karen asking for that manager. E/C stared at the three silent kids that were staring back at him, a game of stare. Or a staring contest, instead of fancy wording.