Introduction

To say that the career and talent of Andrea Ta'Lor is stellar would be an understatement. With countless Grammys, Platnium records, and sell-out tours along with a successful film career, fashion line, and modeling portfolio it is safe to say that Andrea has changed the face of pop culture permenantly. One cannot miss her influence in contemporary pop music or haute couture. The shock waves of her seizmic force of her creative touch will be felt for many years to come.

Such glory, of course, comes at a dear price. Just as her public life was sensational in every way, so was Andrea's private life. Personal trials and tribulations became theatrical events played out across every medium, building to the celebrity mythos. The chaotic and turbulent relationship with her oldest daughter the enfant terrible Opal Ta'Lor (whose career has begun to rival her mother's),  the crushing loss of her first husband Heller Krumpf, a string of loveless affairs cumulating in the highly publicized scandal between Ta'Lor and Mambo king Lou Bega, as well as a career fraught with ups and downs. 

From whence comes such a supernove of passion, talent, and fierce temperment? Are stars such as Andrea forged from their upbringings or born into the cosmos already perfected? And how could anyone ever suspect that the small town of Gayberry, located in foothills of the Blue Ridges at the border of North Carolina and Virginia, ever produce such an iconic personality? Let us go into these quiet, green hills -- to Gayberry, NC: home of Andrea Ta'Lor.