after school?

~you had just been met in the bathroom by your food tech teacher, Mr Murray, and now you were sitting at the front of his class~

The lesson seemed to go really slowly. Either it was his soothing voice, or the fact that everyone now knew you as the girl who farted on the first day of school. Either way, it was awkward, yet, it was somewhat relaxing.

Even from the way he was sat, you could tell that he was about 6ft"4. He was almost one foot taller than you. Nevertheless, he didnt seem to mind.

Throughout the lesson, y/n and t/n seemed to make eye contact numerous times, but ended with your shyness pulling you away from the moment.

You knew it was only your first day, but you felt as if you'd been here forever. The way he made you feel so welcome, was so attractive. You kept replaying the bathroom scene over and over in your head. It felt so nice since your home life wasnt the most supportive of places. You finally felt as if you mattered.

Soon enough, the lesson came to an end. You quietly began picking up your books and pencils, as t/n says to you, 'y/n, please could you stay behind for a second?' What were you supposed to say, apart from, 'yeah no worries!'

You stayed behind and watched everyone else leave the room. You could hear the mean girls at the back saying "oh my gosh shes such a teacher's pet," but Mr Murray ushered them away, so it could just be you and him.

You felt your heart come up your throat.

Y/n POV: What was he going to say? Was he going to address the bathroom scene? Omgosh im freaking out- okay calm calm... it cant be that bad, hes just my teacher...

No ones POV: yeah... just your teacher...

(Next chapter coming soon!)