🕶 hot jockey boy? 🕶

~y/n and mr murray got all cleaned up but there was one last thing for y/n to do before heading home...~

She headed to the office, where on her first day, she had picked up a map of the school. Now it felt as if she knew the whole building inside out.

The desk was about to close for the day, but y/n got there just in time to report the hot jockey boy that had throw balls in her face.

However, she didnt want to be a tattle tail. Instead, she said 'sorry for disturbing you' and carried on walking home. What good would it do her anyway...

As she began walking home, she saw a rugby coach pull up outside the year 12 block. Out the corner of her eye, y/n watched as they all got off the bus. She was waiting though, waiting to see the jockey boy who'd throw balls in her face. (Yes, i will keep repeating that phrase.)

She watched him get off. He looked... extremely fit, and in, good shape- she was sort of hypnotized by him... but anyway she couldnt focus on him for too long because he would think that she was staring- which she was by the way.

But unfortunately or not, he did notice her. To her surprise, he actually left his friends to come over to her. Y/n began to get flustered and seemed to be freaking out that he was so tall and handsome.

'OKAY OKAY keep a straight face,' said y/n to herself. He was not only a few metres away from her.

'Hey, uh, sorry about before. Me and my friends were playing a game on the ranch and didnt mean to hit you in the face. I hope you understand but i dont expect you to forgive me. Sorry.'

Wow, that was unexpected... yet sweet, and y/n being the flirtatious type she is, she began- yeah.

'Oh that's okay, i uh, i didnt even feel it that much ☺' (she said, while twiddling her long blonde curls).

'You ran away screami-' he began

'NO, hehe no no, no. No... no.' (Y/n) interrupted

'Uh. Okay? Ok well, see you arounddd?--' he said waving.

Y/n wasnt sure what to say, then she realised: 'OH sorry, hehe, it's y/n, but you can call me y/n :)'

He smiled and said, 'nice name :) I'm Jove, nice to meet you y/n.'

'You too, see you around Jove. ;)'

He smiled and then walked away. What a nice lad.
She was sort of in love... AGAIN...

Twice in not even two weeks of starting her new school, had y/n fallen in love. Who was she going to choose to fall for though? Mr murray or Jove the hot jockey boy?

Find out in the next chapters 💪🤫...