8. Late Night Chatter

You woke up around 2 am. You kind of just laid there for a while. Taking in all these fresh new thing's, its so... Overwhelming.

You has met everyone in the apartments, even if you only had brief and not so pleasant conversations with them. You had also made a few friends!

But you were dreading school. You weren't 'bullied' per say... You were actually quite popular at your old school according to some people. But after you got in the accident and forgot everyone, no one wanted to put in the effort of trying to befriend you again.

Sometimes you were repulsed by humanity. The second that something was going to take more effort they were willing to put in, or having to put in effort that wouldn't end up benefiting them in any way other than making someone happy, they just stop trying.

At this point you were crying, sobbing and beating yourself up.. Why cant you remember? Why did this have to happen to you? You just wanted nothing to do with living anymore. It was at times like this you were even more disgusted. You were doing the same thing you hated in humanity most.

You grab the walkie that was given to you by your dearest friends. Your only friends. You admire it. Holding it gingerly as you lightly trace the button.

To your dismay, you accidentally press the button. Causing it to loudly beep, and beep for every other walkie wielder. You nearly drop the walkie in panic. A couple seconds later you hear the beep indicating someone was talking.

"Hello?"

It was sal.