Love Dream

Arabella's POV

His lips were on my stomach, I looked at what he was doing. He was getting so close. I bit my lip from moaning out. He looked back up at me and smirked, he got even closer, he was being such a tease! Then he got to where I wanted him. His breath fanned over it. He looked at me with lust and love in his eyes. "You smell so good my sweet Bella", he said seductively. I moaned lowly. "Please Connor", I begged him. He smirked even wider. "I love when you beg", he said teasing me. I gripped his hair in my hand. "Please Connor! Please!", I begged.

He kissed my hips before he dived in.

My eyes widened, oh god that felt amazing. I gripped his hair in my fists. God he was wonderful! His tongue lapped at my Clit, I moaned loudly as he made love to it. He gripped my legs over his shoulders and tightened his hold on them. I bucked my hips down on his lips.

"Oh god! Connor!", I moaned loudly.

He soon slipped a finger in me. I was breathing heavily. Oh god! Oh god! He started at a fast and hard pace. I panted and pulled at his hair hard. He moaned into my clit as I did so. It just made it feel even more amazing. His tongue did wonders on me. I couldn't think straight with his mouth on my clit.

He let go of my clit with a pop, I bit my lip from screaming out from pleasure. He still kept at it with his fingers though, his fingers kept at a rough and fast pace. He looked at me with a predator look in his eyes. "Moan for me baby! Don't keep them In! My beautiful mate!", he growled loudly. That was so sexy! I rode myself on his fingers as I moaned loudly. His fingers were getting coated but I didn't care! I gripped the sheets. My claws shredding them. I could feel myself shifting.

I panted and moaned. He smirked at me. "Yes my sweet, let me hear those sweet moans come from you", he said seductively. He put another finger in. Oh god! I wasn't going to last long! "OH CONNOR!", I moaned as loud as I can. I was so glad that it was just us in the house. But I'm pretty sure the whole damn neighborhood can hear us.

I clenched around his fingers. His finger tips rubbed at my walls harder and faster. I rolled my eyes behind my head and I came, I came hard, I could feel myself squirt all over him. When he took his fingers out of me. I felt shy and embarrassed. I've never squirted before, especially with him. "God! You are so sexy baby!", he said growling. He stuck his fingers into his mouth and sucked on them. I bit my lip harder. He took them out and attacked me. His lips found mine, I could taste myself on him.

I gripped his back wanting more. He pulled back. I begged him. "Please Connor take me!", I begged. I needed him, I needed him like I needed air. That's how much I needed him.

He cupped my face. "Your so beautiful my sweet girl, I love you", he said sweetly to me. I looked at him, with so much love in my eyes. I cupped his face which he leaned into. "I love you Connor", I said lovingly.

He kissed my forehead. "I will not be rough with you tonight, I want this to be special for you. I'm going to make love to you, are okay with that?", he asked me. I ran my hands through his hair softly. I looked into his baby blue eyes that I love So much. I gave him a small and loving smile. I pecked his lips before pulling away.

"Of course it's fine Connor, I wouldn't have my first time any other way", I said. He gave me a soft smile and kissed my forehead again. He lined himself and slowly entered me. It hurt a little, but it still made me flinch and a few tears sting my eyes. He held me to his chest. He didn't move. He waited a few minutes before he started to go even deeper. It made me flinch again. He stopped and waited. He then went deeper ripping through my virgin barrier. I cried out loudly.