Part 3 First Date

7pm sharp. My doorbell rang. This is it pansit. Hingang malalim. Whew! I opened my door and there she was. Tinitigan nya ako from head to toe. Para akong hinuhubaran mentally. I broke the silence and said "hi". Nakatitig pa din sya sakin and said "You look stunningly beautiful". Syempre, kinilig naman ako diba. I was wearing a black cocktail dress na medyo hapit ng konti. She, on the other hand was wearing black pants, white polo, and black coat. She's so beautiful. I think I may be falling. Pero pramis, kinikilig ako ng sobra.

Sa bar, we had a couple of drinks. Our conversation was light. We mostly talked about work stuff, our education, some hobbies, and travels. I noticed she's still wearing her ring. Pero I chickened out na itanong sa kanya ang tungkol dun. May kirot lang sa puso ko na di ko maexplain why. Tumayo ako and said "I'll just go to the washroom". Paglabas ko ng cubicle andun sya, leaning against the sink, her hands in her pocket and slightly crossed ung legs nya. My God, ang gwapo nya! Naghugas ako ng kamay dun sa katabing sink. She turned so I'm between her arms and she's behind me. I looked at the mirror and nagkatinginan kame. "Do you want to come to my place?", sabi nya. I turned so I'm facing her. She took a step back, she looked surprised na humarap ako sa kanya. Di na ako nakapagpigil. I held her collar and pulled her closer and kissed her. She kissed me back. Niyakap nya ako ng mahigpit. Ang init ng buong paligid. Her kisses were gentle, I could taste the alcohol, hanggang sa na feel ko na she's kissing me more passionately. Her hands were on my legs and she slowly lifted my skirt, not all the way, parang nanunukso sya and it's driving me crazy! She bit my lower lip again and then whispered to my ear, "please, come with me". Our kiss was broken nung may pumasok sa washroom. Piper held my hand and we left, giggling. All throughout the drive, she was holding my hand while her other hand was on the steering wheel. I'm rubbing my legs together kasi I'm so aroused. She noticed it and held my hand tighter.

We finally reached her place, nasa 23rd floor and unit nya. She turned the lights on and grabe, the space is amazing! Very open and airy. Huge windows na walang kurtina. I can see from where I was standing ung buong downtown, the lights, everything. Ang laki din ng kitchen and the counter space didn't disappoint either. "I'll be right back", sabi nya and she kissed my forehead. It didn't take her long. Pagbalik nya, wala na sya coat and naka yapak na sya. She, however, was still wearing pants and ung white polo nya naka unbutton na. She's wearing a sports bra and I can see her cleavage. She's so sexy. May dala din sya na blanket. She dimmed some of the lights then walked towards me. Grabe ang tibok ng puso ko. Para akong magkaka heart attack. Tapos napaisip ako, doctor nga pala sya so okay lang, lol. Pinapatawa ko na lang sarili ko kasi na tetense ako ng sobra.

She held my face and kissed me. She started na ilugay ang buhok ko. Then, I felt her hands undo the zipper of my dress. She stopped kissing me and tinitigan nya ako instead. In a swift motion, she was able to remove my dress. She kissed me again. Her left hand reached around me to undo my bra. Her right hand went straight down. She felt me and I heard her let out a subtle moan when she felt na I was aroused. Inilatag nya ung blanket on top of the counter. Binuhat nya ako so I was sitting on it. She stood in between my legs. She kissed me again. Then, she whispered in my ear "You're so sexy, babe". Hindi lang un, she kissed my ear, licked it gently, then she made her way down my neck. She planted kisses and subtle bites while her hands squeezed my boobs and played with my nipples. She motioned me to lie down. I'm totally at her mercy.

She removed my stilettos. She planted small kisses on my legs then on my inner thighs. Ang higpit ng kapit ko sa blanket and I was breathing faster. Her right thumb grazed the waistline ng panties ko then her thumb made its way inside. She felt my wetness. Everytime she feels me, she moans. She was so gentle. She was avoiding my cl*t which is what I'm longing for right now. She removed my panties, completely exposing me. I felt so vulnerable. She kissed my inner thighs again. Then papalapit na sya ng papalapit. I felt her hands exposing me further. Then I felt the tongue. Napabalikwas ako. She's so sweet and gentle. She wrapped her left arm on my right leg and used her left hand to spread me more. Her right hand, well, she slid two fingers in and out, in and out. I was so wet na it slid in and out so easily. While her fingers do the work, I felt her tongue again. The rhythm was perfect and I'm so close to cumming when she suddenly stopped. I'm like, "Piper!". She kissed my inner thighs and said, "Not yet, babe." Parang sasabog ung utak ko. She started building the momentum again. Nung malapit na ako, she stopped again. F*ck! She's teasing me and it's driving me crazy! She did this one more time and I couldn't take it anymore.

I sat and pulled at her collar and said, "Piper, I'm throbbing down there. Please, please, make me finish." She looked at me and smiled while she bit her lower lip. She then kissed my hands and placed them on top of her head. She started building the momentum again, and this time she was rough. May gigil akong naramdaman. Mas lalo ko idiniin sarili ko and I felt her deeper within me. We were both moaning loudly. Her tongue was doing wonders and everything was just too much for me to handle that I succumbed and gave in. My legs were shaking. She flicked her tongue over my cl*t again and napabalikwas ako, napaupo ako ng di oras. Grabe, I was so sensitive. She gently removed her fingers. We kissed and I tasted myself on her. I started to remove her shirt while she unbuckled her belt and removed her pants. She then carried me to the bedroom.