Prologue

(Musutafu Hospital, 7:30 Pm JST)
(Toshinori Yagi's Pov)

'2 very similar, possible god quirks... unbelievable' I thought while looking at the two now 4'10 Midoriya twins with there identical smooth white skin, silky orange waist-length hair, orange fox ears and tail, with their sharp green eyes. Both wearing short-sleeved green tee shirts, one wearing khaki cargo shorts, the other wearing black leggings, talking to their mother: Inko Midoriya.

I had first meet the Midoriya twins 1 month ago, before their transformation.

Izumi Midoriya: She was 6' with a light muscular build and silver eyes, had green straight waist-length hair, and a hardened but soft gaze that showed she had a couple a decades of experience in hero work, no gaze that a 15 year old should have.

Izuki Midoriya: She was 5'5 with a average build and green eyes, had green messy shoulder-length hair, freckles on her face, and bright outlook on life.

After witnessing a truly heroic act from Izumi, I chose her to be my successor and explained to her and her sister how my quirk transferred hosts, I started training them both after I learned that Izuki was about to run in herself, but Izumi stopped her. Instead she ran in and expertly dodged attacks while freeing the victim.

'I think I should have them move to my place for their safety' I thought while pulling out my phone to call Nighteye, I dial his number and start calling. He picked up on the first ring and before he could even say anything I say "Nighteye, we need to talk in person at my place, I will explain further later"

As I hang up I hear a voice say "It's about our Quirks ain't it?"

(Izumi Midoriya's Pov)

"It's about our Quirks ain't it?" I ask Mr. Yagi startling him "also It's me: Izumi, I'll try to wear cargo shorts in my casual clothing"

"h-how did you hear me" He asks "you expected me to take longer to adjust for my new hearing, let me just say this: I had this good of senses before, I won't tell you when: but I did" I responded.

"Ok-a-a-y? Yes it it about your quirks" He says "Due to your quirks' capacity, I was thinking having your family move to my place so you two can live in a more secure building"

"I agree with you there, once news spreads out of our quirks' capacities, we're going to be a target for both villains and quirk marriages" I responded "when are you going to tell mom that you want us to move over?"

"Once those two are done talking" he responded as my sensors picked up movement behind me. As I turn around to see what's or who's moving, Mr. Yagi looks over my shoulder like he's noticed movement aswell.

When I turn around I see Mom and sister looking coming over "Mom does this mean we're discharged?" "Yes Izumi dear" Mom responds with.

"Ms. Midoriya, Izuki: I want to ask you if you want to move in to my place, both me and Izumi have worries about villains and people that want to do quirk marriages and we both think it's best that you three move over to my place" Mr. Yagi says right after.

"If Izumi thinks it's best for us then I'll trust her decision" Izuki says "Since Izuki and Izumi agree, It's fine with me." Mom says after Sis, Mr. Yagi responds with "ok, let's move you three over tomorrow, It's getting late" "agreed" all three of us say.

"Another thing Mr. Yagi, since our quirks are as strong or stronger than 1st generation quirks, the hero community's going to be notified,  correct?" I ask "That is correct Izumi" He says

"*Yawn* I'm getting a little Tired, I might go to bed once I get home and eat" I say

"Its around 8, we should get home, get a bite to eat, and then go to bed" Mom says "Goodnight Mr. Yagi, see you tomorrow"

"Goodnight" I say "Goodnight Mr. Yagi" Isuki follows up with.

(Third Person Pov)

After saying goodnight to Mr. Yagi, the Midoriyas check out of the hospital and head home, eat, than go to bed. On their way there, Izumi starts showing more signs of being tired.

While Toshinori Yagi explains the situation to Mr. Nighteye.