🌥Wedding Day🌥

A/N:
🌥This chapter will be in third person point of view which mean this will be in author point of view. The Jung siblings still as cold as they are but I might as well try to make them to cool down their coldness to other people. 😂 Anyway, have fun!🌥

🌥Italic - Korean🌥Bold - Japanese🌥Italic Bold - Chinese🌥 Normal - English🌥

The wedding is tomorrow and Y/N have not buy her dress yet. She was freak out and she does not know what to do. A knock on her door can be heard. She calm herself down before open the door.

"Noona, hyung said that he got your dress for their wedding tomorrow. He know that you forget to buy the dress so, he has back up dress for you." Y/N feel so relieved when she heard that. She thanked Sungchan for telling her and she will get the dress from the boutique Jaehyun buy that dress.

The next day, Y/N getting ready for the wedding. She is not really interest into the wedding ceremony but she just had to be there with her siblings.

What Y/N wear:

Y/N is done and get downstairs where her brothers waiting for her

"You're taking a long time to get ready." Y/N rolled her eyes at Jaehyun as she was annoyed with him. The siblings are getting closer day by day but still has that cold side with them. They went to where the wedding was being held. All their friends and relatives are coming.

"Yuta, you're coming. I thought you don't." Y/N greet Yuta that is coming with his family.

"This is Shotaro, my brother. My mom already inside so, yeah." Y/N smile. Shotaro was so cute that Y/N want to pinch his cheek. His smile was so beautiful.

"Winwin. Alone?" Jaehyun ask when he saw Winwin coming.

"Not really. I came here with three other people but I don't know where they are." Winwin looking for his friends that seems nowhere to be found. Johnny was there with them too, greet the guests who are coming.