Scary shit

I and Stephen were at the cafe' drinking cofee and playing 20 questions while laughing so hard. "I can't believe you done that!", I said laughing and holding my stomach. "Got to believe it", he said laughing.

"What was the scariest thing you ever done?" I thought for a moment and try to remeber what I have done.

"Well, I and Sam always used to do the same thing at our sleepovers. Read magazines, probably paint our nails, talk, and eat like there was no tomorrow."

"What?", Steph interrupted, feighing a surprise look. "No pillow fights?"

"Ha-ha. Very funny." I shook my head. "So anyway, we were getting bored of the same old routine. And I knew this guy ascross the street who collected movies. Like, every kind of movie you could think of. Every type, every genre, every actor, every story line. He had it all."

"Who the hell collect movies?" He ask and I shrugged.

"It was late. We were incredibly bored. So we walked up the street and knocked on the door".

"Janica," he interrupted, "please don't the tell me this is some seriously creepy kidnap story." He said, really hoping it wasn't.

"Oh, no," I laughed and he told me to continue.

"So we knocked on the door, and when he opened it, we asked him if he would let us borrow a few movies. He said sure, and asked us what kind. And so since we wanted to do something a little different, we told him to give us the top five horrifying, scary movies he ever had.

"Oh no", he laughed.

"Yeah, tell me about it. Worst. Idea. Ever. So he gave us the five movies, and told us to return them whenever . So we were all excited and rushed home and made popcorn and stuck the first movie in."

"We were ruined. They scared us so badly that we had to be side by side everywhere. We looked around every corner, covered every mirror with blankets, turned on every light. We even had to go to the bathroom together. We were shaking and refused to go to sleep."

He just laughed, "Are you serious?"

"Very." I sighed. "And that's not even the worst part."

"How could it get any worse that that?", he questioned, not really sure if he wanted to know the answer.

"We were so scared to go to sleep that we just didn't. We continously drank coffee and did anything to keep ourselves awake."

"How long did you keep it up for?"

"Three days." I shook my head remembering it in my mind.

"Three days!" He shouted. "You're joking. You have to be joking."

"Nope. And after we started hallucinating and falling asleep as we walked around, my mom finally caught on. We had to stay in the hospital for two days. But when they asked why we had stayed up for so long, we told them we had bet to see who couldn't fall asleep." I smiled, laughing. "We were pretty ridiculous if you ask me."

"Wow. I still can't believe you stayed awake for three days. I don't know how you could've done it." He said, still amazed.

"Yeah, I don't know either. Now I crash right as soon as I get home." I giggled.

We paid the bill and went home laughing at the things we said.