Truth or dare

We went inside straight to the kitchen in silent to prepare our lunch while the guys took their shirts off to dry and I can't help but to look at Stephen's amazing abs. Sam turn the radio on and a pop song came up. Jeremy got out the ingredients and laid it Al on the table while I go sit on the counter.

My legs caught Stephen's attention and I start grinning. He saw it and blushes with a smile on his face. Man this guy is gonna be the dead of me.

Sam is shaking her head along with the music while Jeremy ate his sandwich and Stephen are making his lunch eyeing my legs while I'm still on the counter next to him. I already ate and rolled my eyes and hop off the counter starting to dance with his eyes still following me.

It's like the music speaks to me while I'm moving my hips. Sam start joining me and the guys start looking at us. *wolf whistles* They just gonna look? I don't think so...

I pulled Stephen in the crowd and start dancing with him by moving my body. He starts dancing too and follow my steps. We are all laughing and dancing with so much passion.

The music stops and we fall on the nearby couch laughing. Stephen puts his arm around me and looks at me for a moment, "Now that was extremely fun!" I smile at him. "I agree with you there savvie" I said mocking Jack Sparrow's accent.

We stayed like that until Sam spoke up, "So what we gonna do now?" I take a glance at Stephen and he's still thinking. "Oh! I know! How about truth or dare?" Jeremy said. Oh no here it comes. Sam gawd at him, "do you remember what you did last time you played this game!?"

Jeremy's grin are now pretty big. Last time he was dared to run in his underwear in the streets and the cops almost caught him.

"But the guy who dared me aren't here now." Sam looks at her brother for a moment, "Fine! I gave in". At that moment we heard the door being opened and closed. Sam's oldest brother, Peter ,walked into the living room, "What you guys up to?" Finally the one who gave the funniest dares. "Going to play truth or dare, care to join us?" He smirks, "wouldn't miss this for the world".

We gather around and put an empty soda bottle In the middle. Jeremy were first and it landed on Sam. She looked carefree and picked dare. "I dare you to... made out with a pillow." She rolled her eyes and grab the nearest pillow and start making out. We burst out laughing and continue. We were playing for the next 15 minutes when Peter's spin landed on Stephen. He picked dare. "I dare you to... make Janica moan in the closet." Peter grins widely. That little bitch! Stephan looked at me and stands up and I followed him to the closet. We walked inside and closed the door. I feel really nervous about what he's going to do.

He's smirks, "Is this okay with you? I won't hurt you." I nodded and he steps closer to me tucking my hair behind my shoulder and moves his face to my ear. His lips brush against my ear lope and my breathing became fast. He starts moving downward to my neck and starts kissing my skin. Oh man I'm seriously enjoying this. A moan escaped my lips and Stephen puts his arms around my waist causing my shirt to rise up a little while he's touching my back. He trails kisses down my neck to my collar bone. I tilt my head back and he's sucking on my skin now causing hickeys. The moans get heavier and louder, the room is getting hotter and smaller and I can tell he's enjoying this too.

"You guys! Time's up and we all can hear yoouuuu!!!" He stops kissing my neck and we make a soft laugh. We exchange numbers and stepped out of the closet blushing and everyone's grinning at us and Sam is wiggling her eyebrows at me. I'm never gonna hear the end of this...

We are all sleeping over at their house that night and I was getting ready for bed when my phone vibrate. It was a text from Stephen, he's only in the room across the hall, I smile and opened it, "2morrow at 8am, you+me=mall. Not taking no for an answer! :P. " I rised an eyebrow and text him back, "Okay but then you're going to buy me breakfast! :D. "

a minute later he respond, "Deal, sweet dreams", and that night I fell asleep with a smile on my face.