Going home

I woke up looking around and wonder why I am here. The matrass is warm with my body in it and there's a empty space next to me. I remember that I'm in Stephan's tent and stood up. I had the most peaceful sleep in ages and I stepped out of his tent. I look around only to find Zach and Sam at the bonfire, drinking coffee.

"Hey guys"

"Look! somebody got it in last night", Sam said while grinning like crazy.

"Oh shut up, all we did was catching some 'ZZZ' for your information."

"Bitch please, you have 'Take me sexy boy, TAKE ME!!!' written on your forehead..."

I rolled my eyes at her and Zach gave me my coffee.

"Where's Stephen?", I ask him.

"Went running".

My eyes bulged out of their sockets. "That early?"

"Technically it's 10am kitty."

Oh yeah right...just remembered my love for sleeping. I drank up my coffee and headed to my tent to change into another bikini and sun dress. Today we're going home so I packed my bag to be on time and left it the tent.

I heard giggles and watch the girls walk by Jimmy's tent.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

"Gonna prank the twins, ur in?"

"Yep."

____________________________________

We stole their clothes and are throwing it like crazy at the tree branches .Mwahahahah...

The boys were swimming when we came back and put innocent faces on.

Zach was cooking and Kyle went to the tent. He stormed out after. "Where are our clothes?"

"All I know that you can look great without them", Sam said trying not laugh.

"HA-HA very funny", he said looking irritated.

"Yo Kyle, maybe some girl clothes would look hot on ya", the boys yelled laughing their asses off.

He have a sour look on his face and went to look for them. Sam start running to Zach. "I'm hungry, speedup your cooking process or suffer the consequences!" she answered, her voice almost mischievous, making me laugh.

Kyle finally found his clothes the afternoon and we were packing up. The trucks are loaded and we were taking our last walk on the beach before going. The twins looked like they're about to cry. I rolled my eyes at them. This time I go with Stephen and we're on the road listening to new music on the radio.

The ride was faster home than to the creek and Stephen dropped me off saying Melody is waiting impatiently for him and he's coming over for dinner. I walked in only to find the guys in the living room.

"Have you ever stabbed nazi zombies? There's a really soothing feeling that comes with it" Ty was telling dad.

"Maybe I should restrict your video game playing... last thing I need is a serial killer in the family..." my dad trailed frowning.

"Please, that doesn't mean anything. Just because I like the sound when I slice their flesh doesn't mean I'm actually going to kill people" Ty answered and then laughed mischievously.

"That's it! I'm cutting you off!"

"Come on dad! Just zombies! And nazi zombies! Not humans... that's another game!"

I chuckled at them and went upstairs to my room. I throw the dirty clothes in the hamper and go take a shower. It have been days...

____________________________________

My phone rang and I look at the caller ID of Sam's crazy face. "The gay doubled!" Sam scream in my ear.

"What?"

"Zach found his hottie!!!" she repeat.

"No way! What does he look like?"

"His body has a map to heaven and his face..." she sighs. "Heaven is missing an angle...''

I laugh at her. "When are we meeting him?"

"Now at the mall, I'm on my way to you so dress in something clean girl" she laughs at her own sex joke.

"Sometimes I think your mother dropped you way too much on the head."

"Bitch please, you love me" she chuckled and hang up.

I heard her red VW beetle park in the driveway and I rushes out of the house.

Bohemian rhapsody plays on the radio and we drove to the mall. "Now I told Zach we are going to shop for clothes but he doesn't know that we know about the lover and we see what happens when they are close."

After the visit at other shops Sam finally pulls Zach into the one where the guy works. The guy at the counter's face light up when his see Zach but behind us, Zach shut him up by making a cut movement at his neck.

"So how can I help you?"

Damn. Zach has a great taste. Once again, I thought about how that guy was really cute and it was a shame he was gay. I mean, both of the guys standing in front of me were a great lost to all the girls ...

Sam start to talk with the guy, "so Trevor do you have any pants that will make my ass look hot?"

I fogot to buy her mental pills...

Sam throw each one of us pants to try on and push us into the dressing rooms.

We tried them on and Sam brings Trevor to us.

"Tell me, does my ass look hot?"

"Yes" he said, smiling.

"How does her ass look in these jeans?" Sam said pointing to me and turns me around. I rolled my eyes.

"Good too."

"Now...does HIS ass look hot?" She points to Zach.

Zach's eyes widen and he looks pale.

He smirk. "Very... in Football spandex too."

"Trevor!" Zach shrieks.

"Aha...so what's going on between you and our best friend, hmm?" Sam ask.

"Zach?" Trevor ask.

"Alright...we are... sort of..."

"There's no time for a drama show, spill it!" Sam looks irritated.

"...together."

Trevor smiles and Zach return.

"Took you and your new man friend long enough." They laugh at her.

So you're the "Sam"? Trevor ask.

"I take it he told you bout us." Sam said.

" Yeah you guys seem close."

"We are and I'm glad you found someone Zach" I said.

"Thanks Kitty"

Sam stepped closer to Trevor, "Why don't you come to my house later and we'll be looking through his baby album," Sam said smiling mischievously.

Zach's eyes bulged, "not a chance Sam!"

FAN
COMMENT
SHARE
VOTE

PS: follow me on instagram =  janica_louw

Love ya!