sent with love

dear y/n,

i just finished reading all your letters and i just want to say thank you. thank you for teaching me how to treat a lady right, how to factorise, how to respect boundaries, how to make a sandwich and lastly, how to love.

our relationship is something i will treasure for the rest of my life. you were a big part of my life and you'll always be in my heart. i've seen you grow since day 1 and i'm so proud of you.

how are you and yuu? if you haven't heard, kiyoko and i are expecting! she's working at a sports store and i'm working as a personal trainer.

yuu told me you just got a job as a nurse at that kids hospital you wouldn't stop talking about when we were younger. wishing you all the best, nurse nishinoya.

please come over and visit my new home. we can have a reunion, with saeko too! she misses you a lot. she got married (surprisingly) and is on a house hunt. you should help her out!

i'm so sorry for not responding earlier. i was too scared to open these letters. i'm also sorry i didn't manage to talk to you at your wedding. i could only afford to attend the reception and talk to yuu for a bit as i had a last minute emergency with my mother.

to be very honest with you, kiyoko was a rebound at first but i realised you wouldn't be happy if you found out i hadn't gotten over you. thanks to you, i found my soulmate. you taught me so much in my life and i hope we can find each other in another life.

ever heard of right person wrong time? you were my right person but i was too childish to realise that. i want to apologise if i've ever wronged you in any way.

the moon is beautiful, isn't it? not as beautiful as your soul. maybe you can be tanaka y/n in another life.

still your strongest boy,
ryuu